Guy Coopers eBay store

Related:
Create New Tag

12/31/2018 10:15 AM

|

Disregard females, acquire currency.

12/31/2018 10:45 AM

What’s really impressive is how Cooper was smart enough to hang onto everything he could get his hands on. wink sick

|

12/31/2018 6:36 PM

A few magazines have had articles about the Cooper Family "Museums", or "Collections".

It was Massive.

It was Mind Boggling.

Both Motorcycle and Bicycle. The family had ( still has?) MC and Bicycle businesses.

It's far from being just Guys thing. It's a family thing. I think starting with Grandma and Grandpa.
Or, further back.

I think the bicycle related collection / building(s)/ Barn(s), was the bigger of the set ups, but am probably wrong.

There will certainly be some treasure among their stocks, that's for sure. I think it's good to see it getting out there.

I have no idea if this is a new thing, driven by the 'youngsters' in the Cooper family, or if they've been selling parts from the huge collections, all along. Anyone know?

|

1/1/2019 6:15 AM

I spent about an hr going through his eBay store! Looks like he has some NLA Honda cr125 & rm250 parts....gears ect. I almost bought a FmF pipe off him a while back for an RM 250, but they could not tell me exactly what year it came from. I would like to tour his shop but don"t see myself heading to Oklahoma any time soon...

|

1/1/2019 10:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2019 10:31 AM

That's only a drop in the bucket of what all he has... Got to go out and hang out for a few days back in the late nineties. He gave us a tour of their bicycle museum downtown and several buildings around town that his family had chocked full of stuff.
He had just built a new building at his house and was filling it up with all kinds of stuff (he bought all the stock from a going out of business hardware store)!
We got to ride a few days at Cooperland also!
He was at AMA vintage days a couple years ago with a booth selling stuff, most people didn't have a clue who he was...

|

1/2/2019 9:49 AM

Did you guys catch Guy on American pickers? The bicycle stuff they have is a plenty and I believe the show just scratched the surface.

|