Farleigh Castle VMXdN Video

10/13/2014 11:54am Edited Date/Time 11/13/2014 12:53pm
|
MaxPower
10/13/2014 5:55pm
That video is excellent. I've spent 25 minutes watching the first 6 minutes rewinding and checking the bikes. The UK is mega hardcore when it comes to vintage mx. Those gates were full of the most bad ass machines in existence. And they are racing them. I need to get to that event. Somehow,someway I have to get there. Thanks for linking that vid Good Lucky Monkey
vmx3
10/23/2014 1:05pm
Farleigh is such an awesome event, I would advise anyone that likes MX old or new to try it at least once but you will find that once just isn't enough.
berniepiet
10/26/2014 7:05pm
vmx3 wrote:
Farleigh is such an awesome event, I would advise anyone that likes MX old or new to try it at least once but you will find...
Farleigh is such an awesome event, I would advise anyone that likes MX old or new to try it at least once but you will find that once just isn't enough.
Agree with above.

And I learned a few new words, like "fookin shite"
MaxPower
10/28/2014 9:10am Edited Date/Time 10/28/2014 9:11am
berniepiet wrote:
Agree with above.

And they are probably telling their buddies they learned a new words like"y'all"

The Shop

vmx3
11/3/2014 6:37am
vmx3 wrote:
Farleigh is such an awesome event, I would advise anyone that likes MX old or new to try it at least once but you will find...
berniepiet wrote:
Agree with above.

Haha, I know a dude that got thought how to say fookin' shite all proper like
11/3/2014 8:22am
Good to see the Northerners have been giving you an education.

It was great to see how many people had committed to travelling internationally just to ride old dirtbikes and drink cider. It was epic.
vmx3
11/3/2014 8:49am
Good to see the Northerners have been giving you an education. It was great to see how many people had committed to travelling internationally just to...

It was great to see how many people had committed to travelling internationally just to ride old dirtbikes and drink cider. It was epic.
Northerners?
11/3/2014 10:07am
Thanks for this - some amazing machines.
Love that peace UFO kit in the 50's and over twinshock race
11/3/2014 12:19pm
Good to see the Northerners have been giving you an education. It was great to see how many people had committed to travelling internationally just to...

vmx3 wrote:
Northerners?
Fookin' shite is northern slang.

They wear flat caps, drink real ale and say stuff, like reet good were that, lad.
11/4/2014 8:57am
Thats me on the white Husky #78 @ 00:30

Great event
vmx3
11/12/2014 6:44am

vmx3 wrote:
Northerners?
Fookin' shite is northern slang.

They wear flat caps, drink real ale and say stuff, like reet good were that, lad.
I said notherners 'cause Ziggy there learned fookin' shite in Dublin and we call ourselves southerners haha
11/12/2014 7:20am Edited Date/Time 11/12/2014 7:22am
There's a great north/south rivalry over here, but it's mostly all banter.

Hopefully I'll get a pass from the missus to race the super evo class on the '91 next year, as they've just announced it.
May have to assemble it another top end though, as it's currently a 134 with a real hybrid of a motor and I'd rather sit it amongst 125's than 250's (although it does a good job of hauling in The bigger bikes when XC racing)

(Although, I'm just keen to go ride, and have a good laugh with some like-minded people with the same passion for old two-strokes)
11/13/2014 12:10pm
Ça alors ! Team France too funny !
Thanks for the vid, shared it !
Dubach seems to be taking it easy.
First time I see him on a red bike.
vmx3
11/13/2014 12:40pm
There's a great north/south rivalry over here, but it's mostly all banter. Hopefully I'll get a pass from the missus to race the super evo class...
There's a great north/south rivalry over here, but it's mostly all banter.

Hopefully I'll get a pass from the missus to race the super evo class on the '91 next year, as they've just announced it.
May have to assemble it another top end though, as it's currently a 134 with a real hybrid of a motor and I'd rather sit it amongst 125's than 250's (although it does a good job of hauling in The bigger bikes when XC racing)

(Although, I'm just keen to go ride, and have a good laugh with some like-minded people with the same passion for old two-strokes)
there's a north/south rivalry at home in Ireland too but its not as gnarly as it used to lol
I saw that they announced the Super EVO deal but I haven't had time to look and see what year Super EVO goes up to, Someone said 95 but that is only a 6 year year gap really.
11/13/2014 12:53pm
Ça alors ! Team France too funny ! Thanks for the vid, shared it ! Dubach seems to be taking it easy. First time I see...
Ça alors ! Team France too funny !
Thanks for the vid, shared it !
Dubach seems to be taking it easy.
First time I see him on a red bike.
Doug Dubach looked like he was riding a different circuit to everyone else.

Twice as fast with half the drama. It was like watching Stefan Everts again.

Post a reply to: Farleigh Castle VMXdN Video

The Latest