East Coast Vintage MX - Current Inventory

Edited Date/Time 11/26/2012 8:41am
Guys - wanted to introduce myself - my name is Jason Weaver and I am the owner of East Coast Vintage MX in Raleigh, NC. We have a small business buying / selling / restoring vintage - post vintage - and EVO MX bikes. We even sell a few reproduction parts. We do everday / race restorations to keep the pricing affordable for all - check out our current inventory and webpage by clicking beloiw.....

CURRENT INVENTORY

Thanks for checking us out and let us know if there is anything your looking for in particular!!

|
motogrady
11/19/2012 4:40am
Nice rides.
End of July, pack a few up and hit the AHRMA round here in Terra Alta, West Va.
Street ride, Dual Sport ride, Vintage MX, Post Vintage MX, Vintage CrossCountry, Post Vintage CrossCountry,
4 days of it. You'd fit right in, and maybe sell a bike or 2.

Good luck with the business, you've got the name for sure.
11/19/2012 8:42am
motogrady wrote:
Nice rides. End of July, pack a few up and hit the AHRMA round here in Terra Alta, West Va. Street ride, Dual Sport ride, Vintage...
Nice rides.
Street ride, Dual Sport ride, Vintage MX, Post Vintage MX, Vintage CrossCountry, Post Vintage CrossCountry,

I can vouch for Jason. good stand up guy..
MaxPower
11/25/2012 4:47pm
motogrady wrote:
Nice rides. End of July, pack a few up and hit the AHRMA round here in Terra Alta, West Va. Street ride, Dual Sport ride, Vintage...
Nice rides.

I can vouch for Jason. good stand up guy..
With all the trick Maicos that have crossed your path East Coast Maico Bill how is it you only have 3 posts on Vital Old School?

The Shop

frenzy
11/21/2016 8:24am Edited Date/Time 11/21/2016 8:25am
Buy nothing from this poor excuse for a business. I bought a "race ready" bike and it is an absolute lemon. The tank has been painted with house paint for pictures and split apart when in contact with fuel. I spent a lot of money on this bike just to make it rideable. This guy is a conman.
Stay away
fookyoo
11/22/2016 11:20am
Looks nice!
Would like to buy the KX
What year is that?
price?
chrisg19
Fantasy
4437th
11/22/2016 11:51am
That original post is from 2012, so those bikes are long gone.

Never dealt with these guys but have heard A LOT of negative. If you are interested in something they are selling, I'd highly recommend am Internet search about past experiences people have posted. Than make up your own mind if you want to fork over 3K+.
11/22/2016 12:12pm
An in-person inspection of ANY vintage bike is a good idea before buying. Barring that, make sure the seller has a stellar reputation and can provide references.

No matter how good it looks in pictures, assume that it has hidden issues that will need to be corrected because all of these bikes are 30+ years old and have had numerous owners with dubious mechanical upkeep. If it looks rough in pictures, real life will be a total horror experience.

I am constantly amazed at some of the "techniques" that previous owners have used on their bikes. Let's just say that RTV, 3M Weatherstripping glue, and gaskets made from phone book covers are not legitimate substitutes for the real thing.
ledger
11/22/2016 3:50pm
Only four post's and the owner bailed out of this site, and their main business is selling used vehicle's. The 81 YZ250 in my profile pic is the bike I purchased from ECV, I asked for the head to be powdercoated gold, a little gasoline drip proved it was rattle canned. When I called the owner about ALL the issue's, he acted like I did something wrong and had an arrogant attitude to boot. Customer appreciation does not exist.
frenzy
2/12/2017 3:40am Edited Date/Time 2/12/2017 3:41am
Definitely wouldn't buy sight unseen and test ridden from East Coast Vintage MX and even then be very careful.

notme
2/12/2017 12:07pm
Reminds me of the movie Matilda, with Danny DeVito the used car salesman Wink
j368
2/12/2017 6:31pm
notme wrote:
Reminds me of the movie Matilda, with Danny DeVito the used car salesman Wink
Tin Man was good too
wfo4ever
2/13/2017 2:41am
I see their junk on Craigslist and ebay all the time. Surprised how he stay's in business or out of the hospital because of getting his ass kicked by pissed off customers.

Post a reply to: East Coast Vintage MX - Current Inventory

The Latest