Does Anyone Know What Pastrana Thor Jersey This Is?

barkhard696
Edited Date/Time 9/18/2019 10:04am
Hey guys, used to be a regular poster then joined a large tech company and ran out of free time. Dell recently moved me out to LA from Texas and I have to say, LA County FN sucks. I can't wait to get back home to Austin. To my old friends here, best wishes! Do y'all know what Thor jersey this is? Man I've been looking for this forever, even just the plain jersey would be righteous to have.**I do not get IMs so if you have a line on one text me: 310-405-4089.** Again even if it's the plain jersey I'd like to find one!
|
GIwasB4
9/17/2019 10:16pm
Welcome to the left coast
Dmiller120
6/19/2023 4:32pm
Hey guys, used to be a regular poster then joined a large tech company and ran out of free time. Dell recently moved me out to...
Hey guys, used to be a regular poster then joined a large tech company and ran out of free time. Dell recently moved me out to LA from Texas and I have to say, LA County FN sucks. I can't wait to get back home to Austin. To my old friends here, best wishes! Do y'all know what Thor jersey this is? Man I've been looking for this forever, even just the plain jersey would be righteous to have.**I do not get IMs so if you have a line on one text me: 310-405-4089.** Again even if it's the plain jersey I'd like to find one!

Are you still on here 

ohh_454
Fantasy
372nd
6/24/2023 4:41pm
Hey guys, used to be a regular poster then joined a large tech company and ran out of free time. Dell recently moved me out to...

The year is ‘04, don’t think they sold that set that year tho. Can be wrong but don’t remember EVER seeing it at the tracks back then. 

Post a reply to: Does Anyone Know What Pastrana Thor Jersey This Is?

The Latest