Colorado 1974-1975

SRAC Aztec, Castle Rock & Lafayette
Does anyone remember Arlo England, Gary Glasnap and a captain in the army at Fort Carson? Some good dicing.
A Colorado Springs Maico shop gave me a new 1974 1/2 440 Maico to ride the Summer 1975. Instead I got out of the army and moved back to California.
|
oldsocalmxr
8/27/2018 7:23am
I was going through tech school at Lowry AFB at the time. I met a couple there who let me race their bikes in exchange for instruction. I raced a Husky CR125, and a Pomeroy Replica 250 Pursang at several tracks in the area. Berthoud Pass, and several others. Raced in a snowstorm once......interesting experience...Cool
10/17/2018 10:53pm
I was going through tech school at Lowry AFB at the time. I met a couple there who let me race their bikes in exchange for...
I was going through tech school at Lowry AFB at the time. I met a couple there who let me race their bikes in exchange for instruction. I raced a Husky CR125, and a Pomeroy Replica 250 Pursang at several tracks in the area. Berthoud Pass, and several others. Raced in a snowstorm once......interesting experience...Cool
Do you remember "Picture Man"? Sold matted racing photos.
oldsocalmxr
10/18/2018 7:31am
If he used to sell out of a little pull behind trailer, with a little stand set up..... I think so.
Otherwise, the only guy I remember was Arlo England...... he was the fast guy at most of the places I went to........

Post a reply to: Colorado 1974-1975

The Latest