Borderland Motocross Track, El Paso

tweetybird
4/1/2024 12:05pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2024 12:06pm

David, do you know me? Jeannie Livingston & Susie Livingston? I want to say we raced there in 1974

4/1/2024 12:06pm
Deming New Mexico, my dad posted this picture a month before he passed. We own the old TT track in Deming New Mexico if anyone remembers...

IMG 5566 1 Deming New Mexico, my dad posted this picture a month before he passed. We own the old TT track in Deming New Mexico if anyone remembers or even has pictures that would be amazing to share to me 

tweetybird wrote:
Triston, my sister & I raced there in the 70’s. I will look for some old photos of us. My deepest condolences to you and your...

Triston, my sister & I raced there in the 70’s. I will look for some old photos of us. My deepest condolences to you and your family. 

Appreciate you 

tweetybird
4/1/2024 12:23pm
Deming New Mexico, my dad posted this picture a month before he passed. We own the old TT track in Deming New Mexico if anyone remembers...

IMG 5566 1 Deming New Mexico, my dad posted this picture a month before he passed. We own the old TT track in Deming New Mexico if anyone remembers or even has pictures that would be amazing to share to me 

tweetybird wrote:
Triston, my sister & I raced there in the 70’s. I will look for some old photos of us. My deepest condolences to you and your...

Triston, my sister & I raced there in the 70’s. I will look for some old photos of us. My deepest condolences to you and your family. 

Appreciate you 

Of course 

4/1/2024 12:27pm

I raced the Deming track a lot. 1st 100cc to win the main event.

Was if the old TT track, or the keeler farm track, Deming had 2 apparently 

The Shop

4/1/2024 1:13pm

I raced the Deming track a lot. 1st 100cc to win the main event.

Was if the old TT track, or the keeler farm track, Deming had 2 apparently 

It was late 60's, I'm guessing the TT track?

Post a reply to: Borderland Motocross Track, El Paso

The Latest