Bolts- found a good source

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2018 9:58 PM

I know I can't be the only guy who likes to put new hardware on his projects. I've been buying bolt kits and refills from RMATV/MC, but this guy was at the last CalVMX race and has some nice quality stuff. I went to his shop today and bought a bunch of these trick nickel plated bolts in various quantities and sizes. They have the profile of Ti bolts, with the dished heads etc., but are nickel plated steel. He also has the Honda Style reduced head flange bolts like RMATV, and basically any model specific hardware. Thought I'd share here as it's always good to have access to good hardware.

specbolt.com

Photo

Photo

|

5/8/2018 3:53 AM

Ive bought bolt kits from Specbolt before. This new Wurks series is a great idea. Im sure Ill be placing an order for some soon.

|

5/8/2018 4:54 AM

Thanks. Fasteners make all the difference. Hitting old ones on the wire wheel doesn't cut it. Never mind old fasteners get stretched and hard to thread.

|

5/8/2018 9:16 PM

I’ve purchased bolt kits from Specbolt on eBay. They’re good quality and the price is right. The new style is trick so I’ll be sure to look for them in the future.

|