Awesome experience with Legends and Heroes

Manbearpig
4/30/2018 2:31pm Edited Date/Time 7/6/2018 4:08am
I had the opportunity to have one of my bikes displayed at legends and heroes rig at Salt Lake Supercross and meet some awesome people including a great moto chat for almost and hour with the Goldenboy! I also was able to be a part of honoring Dan Thomas the founder of Rocky Mountain ATV MC for his contributions to the sport as my old RM was the centerpiece for the podium ceremony. Such a badass experience
|
Sully
4/30/2018 4:11pm
That's awesome! Broc is such a great guy. He used to come into the restaurant I worked at in San Diego occasionally, and he was willing to chat for however long I wanted. Did you get to spin a lap of the track on the RM?
Manbearpig
4/30/2018 7:58pm
Sully wrote:
That's awesome! Broc is such a great guy. He used to come into the restaurant I worked at in San Diego occasionally, and he was willing...
That's awesome! Broc is such a great guy. He used to come into the restaurant I worked at in San Diego occasionally, and he was willing to chat for however long I wanted. Did you get to spin a lap of the track on the RM?
That's really cool. He was very approachable and I heard some crazy racing stories. Haha. Unfortunately I just pushed that old RM out on the floor. It was awesome to see the response that bike got from industry people and fans though.

The Shop

RyanLester761
5/1/2018 9:27am
Good stuff man. I love that bike! You should've asked Broc for the Dunlop tire stickers. He always has those at the Legends and Heros tent. I'll be showing a couple of my bikes at Hangtown this year. Such a fun experience!
Manbearpig
5/1/2018 10:25am
Good stuff man. I love that bike! You should've asked Broc for the Dunlop tire stickers. He always has those at the Legends and Heros tent...
Good stuff man. I love that bike! You should've asked Broc for the Dunlop tire stickers. He always has those at the Legends and Heros tent. I'll be showing a couple of my bikes at Hangtown this year. Such a fun experience!
Thanks man! Haha it was hilarious. Once we had the bike on the podium for the presentation Broc noticed my shitty yellow marker dunlops and lost his damn mind. I have some now. Have fun at Hangtown!
PN27416
7/6/2018 4:08am
Pleasure having and meeting you sir! Your RM is awesome!

Post a reply to: Awesome experience with Legends and Heroes

The Latest