Atac valve delete?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2017 6:53 PM

I somehow lost my atac valve for my 1984 cr80. Not sure how some I haven't touched it and everything is right where I left it except that. Must've grew legs and walked away and I'm pretty pissed right now. Anyways... Would it be better to just delete the atac valve all together? It's impossible to find one and I heard it performs better without it. Is that true? And how would I go about deleting it if so?

|

10/2/2017 9:23 AM

Just cleaned out my entire basement and the atac valve is nowhere in sight. It should've been with my other parts all laid out but it's not!!! Anyways does anyone know how to just delete it? Or does anyone have one they could sell me? Please

|

10/2/2017 10:50 AM

|

10/2/2017 10:52 AM

|

10/2/2017 11:14 AM

Yes the second one is it however that's not the entire piece. It's missing some parts. I have the complete thing but I don't know where it's at!!! I can't believe it's gone I haven't touched it since I put it with the rest of my parts!!

|

10/2/2017 12:28 PM

Check the exhaust pipe again, maybe you put them together when you laid it out?

I dont know about the 80, but I had an 86 cr125 that had the ATAC removed. It had a PC pipe but needed a bracket between the head and the pipe to join them. Not sure which piece would be harder for you to find.

|

10/2/2017 12:50 PM

Bman_145 wrote:

Check the exhaust pipe again, maybe you put them together when you laid it out?

I dont know about the 80, but I had an 86 cr125 that had the ATAC removed. It had a PC pipe but needed a bracket between the head and the pipe to join them. Not sure which piece would be harder for you to find.

That's exactly where I set it was with the rest of my exhaust and it's not there. Completely disappeared. Could I just use the connector for say an 86 cr80? Wouldn't that bolt right up?

|

10/2/2017 2:10 PM

Honestly I don't even want the atac system. I want to delete it. How could I do this and where can I buy a new flange that will work? I have an fmf pipe that supposedly fits this bike.Photo

Photo

|

10/3/2017 12:15 PM

Good news. Apparently the exhaust pro circuit had for my 1984 Cr80 was the last one they made and the pipe had been discontinued long ago. This one was laying in the back of their warehouse and it took a couple days for them to get it and send me some pics. It's a brand new NOS pro circuit platinum pipe and it comes with the atac delete! I just got the entire thing brand new from them for an insane price. Only paid $119 shipped!!! Absolute steal for the last NOS exhaust in existence for this bike!!! Can't wait for it to come in and I'm beyond excited!

|

10/3/2017 6:08 PM

Good news!

Now I bet you find the missing Atac somewhere totally obvious.

|

10/3/2017 6:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/3/2017 6:45 PM

Bman_145 wrote:

Good news!

Now I bet you find the missing Atac somewhere totally obvious.

That thing is long gone. In a way I'm happy because I got this rare pipe and I've been wanting to delete the atac system since I bought it but I couldn't find a pipe or delete kit anywhere. Now I got a brand new one!

|

10/4/2017 11:46 AM

z71will wrote:

Yes the second one is it however that's not the entire piece. It's missing some parts. I have the complete thing but I don't know where it's at!!! I can't believe it's gone I haven't touched it since I put it with the rest of my parts!!

Maybe your wife used it for a flower pot. Lol.

Score on the PC pipe though! Congrats!

|

10/4/2017 12:15 PM

RyanLester761 wrote:

Maybe your wife used it for a flower pot. Lol.

Score on the PC pipe though! Congrats!

Well I'm only 18 so I don't have a wife lol

|

10/4/2017 10:04 PM

If you ever want to quit riding regularly, get married and have kids!

|