Anyone remember 'Stormin' Home' tv movie?

12/2/2015 8:52pm
Well, now I know I'm going to keel over soon -- this one's been on my bucket list since 1985 and I thought for sure, no...
Well, now I know I'm going to keel over soon -- this one's been on my bucket list since 1985 and I thought for sure, no way this will ever get crossed off.

You guys totally rock. Ace you are the man. Thanks MB60 and EyeCon also!
Thanks to mb60! I wish I could've gotten it digitized and saved everyone from having to spend any money, but at least now we all can bask in the glory of stormin home lol.
mb60
12/2/2015 9:13pm
mb60 wrote:
Watched it last night and about how I remember !! LOL You might have thought Bobby Adkins would have trimmed down a bit for the movie...
Watched it last night and about how I remember !! LOL

You might have thought Bobby Adkins would have trimmed down a bit for the movie. I know he was announcing but was Larry Meir holding the 2 minute card also ?

The RPM club in the movie is the one that was down from the track. I would have to drive down there but I belive they built houses where the track once stood. I did remember a lot of Texas riders that were extras in the movie also.
I take it your vhs made it to you in good shape?
Yes it did Ace and what is funny is I bet I have 30 VHS tapes of MX and SX from the mid 90's also. LOL

Thanks for making this happen and I will save it for another 30 years.
12/2/2015 9:19pm
mb60 wrote:
Yes it did Ace and what is funny is I bet I have 30 VHS tapes of MX and SX from the mid 90's also. LOL...
Yes it did Ace and what is funny is I bet I have 30 VHS tapes of MX and SX from the mid 90's also. LOL

Thanks for making this happen and I will save it for another 30 years.
You're welcome, bud! I appreciate you trusting me with your treasure Smile I'm glad as heck we all got together and made this happen! As well as I've been treated by the folks in old school moto, I was glad I could do it! I wish I could've mailed all the dvds for free though, then I would've felt like I repaid the kindness a lot of you guys have shown me in various ways.
KX452
12/3/2015 8:52am
thanks to all who made this happen. Just watched the movie. All I can say is that I will not be watching it a second time!

The Shop

Anaxdlere
12/3/2015 9:10am
Got the DVD in the mail last night and immediately watched every moment of it. Talk about some memories. I agree that ol' Gil could have shaved off a few pounds for the role!

Thank you guys for this!
12/3/2015 12:28pm
Thankfully the extra torque that his expansion chamber gave allowed his bike to comfortably carry his extra poundage.
mb60
12/3/2015 12:45pm
I can't believe I missed the Firecracker 250 when it was in town !!!
MT MX
12/8/2015 7:31am
Just wanted to say 'Thanks' to everyone who was involved in making this happen.
I received mine yesterday and watched it last night after the kids went to bed. I had never seen the movie before, but sure enjoyed it 30+ years after it was made. I thought it was pretty awesome to see guys like Howerton, Glover, and Lackey, just to name a few, in the movie.
What a trip down memory lane! Thanks again.

Post a reply to: Anyone remember 'Stormin' Home' tv movie?

The Latest