Anyone remember 'Stormin' Home' tv movie?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/2/2015 8:51 PM

mb60 wrote:

Watched it last night and about how I remember !! LOL

You might have thought Bobby Adkins would have trimmed down a bit for ...more

I take it your vhs made it to you in good shape?

|

12/2/2015 8:52 PM

barkhard696 wrote:

Well, now I know I'm going to keel over soon -- this one's been on my bucket list since 1985 and I thought for sure, no way ...more

Thanks to mb60! I wish I could've gotten it digitized and saved everyone from having to spend any money, but at least now we all can bask in the glory of stormin home lol.

|

12/2/2015 9:13 PM

mb60 wrote:

Aceofspades wrote:

Yes it did Ace and what is funny is I bet I have 30 VHS tapes of MX and SX from the mid 90's also. LOL

Thanks for making this happen and I will save it for another 30 years.

|

12/2/2015 9:19 PM

mb60 wrote:

Yes it did Ace and what is funny is I bet I have 30 VHS tapes of MX and SX from the mid 90's also. LOL

Thanks for making this ...more

You're welcome, bud! I appreciate you trusting me with your treasure smile I'm glad as heck we all got together and made this happen! As well as I've been treated by the folks in old school moto, I was glad I could do it! I wish I could've mailed all the dvds for free though, then I would've felt like I repaid the kindness a lot of you guys have shown me in various ways.

|

12/3/2015 8:52 AM

thanks to all who made this happen. Just watched the movie. All I can say is that I will not be watching it a second time!

|

12/3/2015 9:10 AM

Got the DVD in the mail last night and immediately watched every moment of it. Talk about some memories. I agree that ol' Gil could have shaved off a few pounds for the role!

Thank you guys for this!

|

12/3/2015 12:28 PM

Thankfully the extra torque that his expansion chamber gave allowed his bike to comfortably carry his extra poundage.

|

12/3/2015 12:45 PM

I can't believe I missed the Firecracker 250 when it was in town !!!

|

12/8/2015 7:31 AM

Just wanted to say 'Thanks' to everyone who was involved in making this happen.
I received mine yesterday and watched it last night after the kids went to bed. I had never seen the movie before, but sure enjoyed it 30+ years after it was made. I thought it was pretty awesome to see guys like Howerton, Glover, and Lackey, just to name a few, in the movie.
What a trip down memory lane! Thanks again.

|

12/29/2015 1:54 AM

|

He not busy being born is busy dying.

1/4/2016 5:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2016 5:13 PM

mb60 wrote:

Aceofspades wrote:

Nice to be part of this site, was Googling this movie as I have it somewhere on vhs but have not been able or have time to go through all the coors commercials remember the dog getting the beer for the guys playing poker "out of site the dog pours the beer then you here him drinking it "MAX you better be drinking your water" in the 80s 90s was hungry for anything on TV with motocross or supercross, USGP Carlsbad was my superbowl as was superbikers wide world of sports the odd supercross on the tube was a bonus, Glover was seen in this as was he in winners take all "driving the corvette picking up the girl in the pit" this movie was much better than winners I thought Gil Gerard, and the guy from the Clint Eastwood movie that was his bookie taking brts for the fights he always turned his cap backwards before a fight,,think he did that in stormin home when they drag raced his tow truck for MX parts cash.
Peter Star another one in that time zone made 1 hour docs on Hannha, Bailey, Shultz, Johnny'O Mara,
Just wanted to step out of my chainsaw world for a bit, it's refreshing, started my company to keep the smell of 2 stroke oil in the morning in my life!

|

6/11/2021 1:03 PM

Hi guys.
I have watched this movie hundreds of times on VHS. But I don't have it anymore. Has anyone been able to opload it on vimeo or youtube ? it is impossible to find ...

|

6/11/2021 1:19 PM

Here's a link to the movie:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/uvrcjH1goA4s9YkbA

|

6/11/2021 1:36 PM

thank you very much. I've been looking everywhere for this film for at least 10 years ! You make me a happy man ! thank you !

|