Anyone remember 'Stormin' Home' tv movie?

barkhard696
11/19/2015 5:09am
Very well said, Vet.

Ace, get better soon man. Seriously -- concentrate on your health, bro. I promise that we'll still be dorks up over here when you get back into the pink.

...Well-- I'LL still be a dork LOL
11/21/2015 2:48pm
Copies are being made. If u want one then send me your address to eyehategod1972@yahoo.com
For some reason I'm not getting ANY main through my aceofspades1972@yahoo.com mailbox. It's $5 shipping plus $1 per copy. I'll send my PayPal info in the return email. Eyehategod is a band name by the way lol. Sorry it's taken so long, but that car wreck really fucked things up on my end. Been talking to insurance companies, doctors, and Lawyers for the past few days.
mb60
11/21/2015 8:15pm
Ace do you need me to resend my address or you still have it from the envelope I shipped in ? Hope you get to feeling better.
11/22/2015 1:02pm
mb60 wrote:
Ace do you need me to resend my address or you still have it from the envelope I shipped in ? Hope you get to feeling...
Ace do you need me to resend my address or you still have it from the envelope I shipped in ? Hope you get to feeling better.
I kept your envelope. Anyone else resend to my eyehategod1972@yahoo.com address - unless I already sent a reply email to you. I actually got a couple on my aceofspades address but nothing else cones through.

The Shop

11/22/2015 1:43pm
Be sure to remember it's $5 TOTAL shipping - not $5 for each dvd lol. If u want 1 dvd it's $6 total, if u want two dvd it's $7 total etc.
barkhard696
11/22/2015 3:24pm
PP sent Ace. Thanks and swift return to your old self! Who are we going to have for wisecracks here if you're laid up? Haha
reded
11/23/2015 4:52am
Ace, I rounded up to $10 just for your efforts in making this happen. Buy yourself a drink, on me.
11/23/2015 12:32pm Edited Date/Time 11/23/2015 12:37pm
I'm pretty sure I've contacted everybody that emailed me. If you haven't received a reply then send me an email to aceofspades1972@yahoo.com
That account is working finally. Dvds will DEFINITELY be mailed out tomorrow morning. I checked shipping rates today and it was $5.70 so I'm not sweating the .70 I'm losing lol. I will try to post it to media fire to nite if anybody wants to download it IF I can transcode it. Thanks to all that paid and I wish I could've just sent them out for free, but money is tight right now lol.
11/23/2015 12:33pm
PP sent Ace. Thanks and swift return to your old self! Who are we going to have for wisecracks here if you're laid up? Haha
I can still tell bad jokes from the couch, Bark hard lol. Thanks! I cannot wait for you guys to see this piece of shit lol.
11/23/2015 12:34pm
reded wrote:
Ace, I rounded up to $10 just for your efforts in making this happen. Buy yourself a drink, on me.
Thanks! I don't drink, but I'm putting the extra toward an overbore piston lol.
barkhard696
11/24/2015 6:01am
>I can still tell bad jokes from the couch, Bark hard

Yep, it's the same ole Ace. Thank goodness you didn't hit your head!

>I cannot wait for you guys to see this piece of shit

Yeah, whoop it up -- you at least have your pain meds. Now we'll also get to "feel your pain" -- a tiny little bit LOL

Hey Ace .. You aren't actually Sinister Bo Wiggens' son, are you?!?!

11/24/2015 6:25am Edited Date/Time 11/24/2015 6:29am
>I can still tell bad jokes from the couch, Bark hard Yep, it's the same ole Ace. Thank goodness you didn't hit your head! >I cannot...
>I can still tell bad jokes from the couch, Bark hard

Yep, it's the same ole Ace. Thank goodness you didn't hit your head!

>I cannot wait for you guys to see this piece of shit

Yeah, whoop it up -- you at least have your pain meds. Now we'll also get to "feel your pain" -- a tiny little bit LOL

Hey Ace .. You aren't actually Sinister Bo Wiggens' son, are you?!?!

Unfortunately, I'm not taking meds. I had to endure this movie stone sober. I mailed out the dvds just now. Tracking numbers are available if needed. The postmaster somehow got me a little cheaper shipping, so it was between $2.59 and $4.59 depending on where it's going. Four out of six of them was shipped to texas! You guys in Texas must've really wanted to see this movie lol. BTW: Bo Wiggins rides a ktm!
Anaxdlere
11/24/2015 6:48am
e-mail sent! I will also round up to 10 bucks to contribute to the overbore piston fund!
mb60
11/24/2015 7:19am
Mb60, I mailed your vhs and two copies of the dvd also.
Thanks Ace and hope things work out for you and the wife from the accident. Funny I had not thought of that movie in about 15 years. I can still driver over to the bar and have a drink and drive back toward the track someday. LOL

That and winner take all was shot at the old Texas Stadium also. I guess Texas was a hot bed for movie themes back in the day.
11/24/2015 10:19am
mb60 wrote:
Thanks Ace and hope things work out for you and the wife from the accident. Funny I had not thought of that movie in about 15...
Thanks Ace and hope things work out for you and the wife from the accident. Funny I had not thought of that movie in about 15 years. I can still driver over to the bar and have a drink and drive back toward the track someday. LOL

That and winner take all was shot at the old Texas Stadium also. I guess Texas was a hot bed for movie themes back in the day.
Thanks for the good words, brother Smile
11/24/2015 10:21am
Anaxdlere wrote:
e-mail sent! I will also round up to 10 bucks to contribute to the overbore piston fund!
I'll check it out when I get home. I'll send you a return mail to let you know the specifics.
11/24/2015 3:02pm
I'm finding emails I missed the first time, so if you haven't heard a reply email from me let me know at aceofspades1972@yahoo.com

One person other than mb60 asked for two dvds and I accidentally sent one, so yes, I did fuck this up to a degree lol.Ill mail out another one monday.
11/29/2015 7:58pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2015 7:58pm
Anyone besides mb60 who ordered two dvds and only gets one please leave me a message on here! I shorted someone a dvd! Another five going out in the morning. Barkhard, yours is leaving out tomorrow. I thought I'd mailed it but it had slid off my front seat and went under the passenger seat. Sorry buddy!
11/29/2015 8:07pm
Btw: I can't get a copy on mediafire. I don't have a computer anymore since we are all on smartphones so I have no way to transcode the file to an avi. I'm going to possibly try to create a YouTube account to post it to so that everybody gets to see it. I've got so much much going on right now because of this stupid wreck that I've been kinda covered up. Cars getting put into the shop tomorrow, rental car is here, but my wife has three bulging discs in HER back/neck now. I'm on 24 hour massage and hot compress duty for her-not to mention I now have a new disc bulging and a left leg that I can't feel due to numbness. This was a 20mph rear-end accident. It's amazing how much damage can be done at that slow of a speed.
11/29/2015 9:47pm
Got mine, thanks a ton. I forgot that I was the guy sitting with the "race car driver" rich boy Ferrari cowboy...funny seeing myself with that much hair and "lighter" LOL. Seeing my GTO makes me miss it even more!
vet323
11/30/2015 7:12am
My copy got here Saturday, my kids were back from college, so one of my sons and my grandson watched it with me.

It was every bit as craptacular as I could have hoped! It was really not that bad, considering the crappy production values and obvious low budget.

The best part was seeing the scrappy local middle-aged racers Bobby Adkins and Bo Wiggins racing (and beating) Broc Glover, Kent Howerton, Brad Lackey and a bunch of Texas local legends. Why they couldn't find actors that at least LOOKED like motocross riders is a mystery.

My 8yo grandson loved it, though. Looks like it's going into his regular rotation.

Thanks a ton for the effort, Ace! You and your lady heal up quick, ok?
11/30/2015 9:26am Edited Date/Time 11/30/2015 9:27am
Glad you guys got them! The postmaster made me put a single piece of rolled up paper in those envelopes, for some reason lol. I figured you guys would think I was crazy. I mailed out five more today, and I've got one headed to australia (!) This week sometimes. Barkhard, yours actually got mailed today lol. Sorry for the fuckup!
Anaxdlere
12/1/2015 7:50am
Thank you guys for this! I am so stoked about being able to watch this thing all over again. I watched it SO many times back in the day. Living out in the country we only had three channels (ABC, NBC, and CBS) so never got to see ANY motorsports on TV, so this was the closest I could get!
12/1/2015 2:56pm
And here it is!!! https://vimeo.com/147353410 You can watch it on any device and even download it from the page if you like! Is it as great...
And here it is!!!

https://vimeo.com/147353410

You can watch it on any device and even download it from the page if you like!

Is it as great as we all remembered?!?!
Very cool! Everybody can save their money now lol.
mb60
12/2/2015 5:47pm
Watched it last night and about how I remember !! LOL

You might have thought Bobby Adkins would have trimmed down a bit for the movie. I know he was announcing but was Larry Meir holding the 2 minute card also ?

The RPM club in the movie is the one that was down from the track. I would have to drive down there but I belive they built houses where the track once stood. I did remember a lot of Texas riders that were extras in the movie also.
barkhard696
12/2/2015 6:22pm
Well, now I know I'm going to keel over soon -- this one's been on my bucket list since 1985 and I thought for sure, no way this will ever get crossed off.

You guys totally rock. Ace you are the man. Thanks MB60 and EyeCon also!
vet323
12/2/2015 8:36pm
mb60 wrote:
Watched it last night and about how I remember !! LOL You might have thought Bobby Adkins would have trimmed down a bit for the movie...

You might have thought Bobby Adkins would have trimmed down a bit for the movie. I know he was announcing but was Larry Meir holding the 2 minute card also ?

The RPM club in the movie is the one that was down from the track. I would have to drive down there but I belive they built houses where the track once stood. I did remember a lot of Texas riders that were extras in the movie also.
Larry Maier was definitely holding the 30sec. card at the finale! I'm sure I saw Dennis Hawthorne walking around in some of those podium scenes.
12/2/2015 8:51pm
mb60 wrote:
Watched it last night and about how I remember !! LOL You might have thought Bobby Adkins would have trimmed down a bit for the movie...

I take it your vhs made it to you in good shape?

Post a reply to: Anyone remember 'Stormin' Home' tv movie?

The Latest