Anyone has a Suzuki RM80C 1978 for sale?

macolmedo
Edited Date/Time 9/26/2017 5:39pm
Hi

I am looking to buy a Suzuki RM80C 1978 in good overall original condition, so I could restore it to its glory again
and make some company to my others minis of my collection
if you have one and you wanna sell it, let me know, please

Thanks
Martin

|
macolmedo
9/29/2017 2:00pm
Well guys, I just bought one on Craigslist, so I hope it will join the family soon!
Check the picture

9/30/2017 5:31am
Thats a good one. Seems to be nearly all original and all there. Get rid of that N seat cover, complete strip and rebuild and she will be fantastic.
macolmedo
9/30/2017 2:28pm
Thats a good one. Seems to be nearly all original and all there. Get rid of that N seat cover, complete strip and rebuild and she...
Thats a good one. Seems to be nearly all original and all there. Get rid of that N seat cover, complete strip and rebuild and she will be fantastic.
Hi, how are you?
Did you start restoring the Yamaha 125G yet?
Yes, bike is all original with the exception of that seat cover obviously, the shifter is incorrect and is missing the complete air filter box(I do have already a NOS seat for this bike, a NOS left side cover and a NOS front fender too)
I will have to keep looking for that rear fender and right side panel, worst come to worst I will see when I get the bike the condition of the original ones and start sanding, lol
I wish it look as good as your RM80B when you first got it, that was a true barn find Alex
I still working on the last things to complete the RM80D 1983, so I have a KX80T1 1991 big wheel to restore that was my first brand new bike when I used to live in Argentina and then I will do the RM80C to finish my restorations(this one was my first dirt bike second hand in Argentina too) , and at that point, I will be done , I just wanna start riding more the RM125 1987 that I restored for vintage racing and all this restoration process gets me too obsessed and I end almost not riding.
I will post a picture of my KX80T1 1991 and RM80C(with 1989 homemade decals) from back then, remember in my country importation was allowed up to 1981 and then they reopened again in 1991, when I was able to buy a the KX80T1 in many monthly payments, lol

Cheers
Martin

The Shop

10/7/2017 5:47am
Ha, true Macolmedo, the restorations take over and you spend all your time working on bikes and fussing over them, and not riding.
I have started the YZ125G, and i am working on an XR75K1, and also a YZ250F 05 project.... as well as my two 83' YZ125's that i ride. I broke both of those last time out.... i don't have enough hours in the day...

Keep on restoring and posting up those pics.. and get out for a ride!!

Post a reply to: Anyone has a Suzuki RM80C 1978 for sale?

The Latest