94 KX 125

SLOWTIME
9/29/2016 7:24pm
The motor got a full rebuild with a new rod, replated cylinder, replaced the bottom end bearings, etc.. And the Suspension was rebuilt. I cleaned and saved the original side panels. (don't worry).

The stem, linkage, and wheel bearings had clean factory grease on them, so I did not have to replace any of that. Just a disassembley and grease re-pack were all they needed.

The bike seemed like it got dirty once, then never cleaned. Which was great because there was no corrosion from water/moisture on anything.

It was a fun build and I'm happy with how it came out. Thanks vital guys for posting the bike's CL ad originally!
CHaynes
9/30/2016 5:45am
Awesome! I was thinking about this bike lately and if you had gotten around to dialing it all in. Glad that you are getting some smiles and use out of it!

The Shop

9/30/2016 8:24pm
Thats an awesome find mate.......well done on getting it back to its former glory. Great low hour example.
I found a pretty good one too, not as good as that but not too bad at all.

SLOWTIME
8/10/2018 8:26pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2018 9:47am
PS: are the original build photos in the thread showing up for anyone? I just have little empty squares. They were uploaded through the vital photo uploader and not photobucket. Kinda sucks.
RyanLester761
8/11/2018 9:17am
SLOWTIME wrote:
PS: are the original build photos in the thread showing up for anyone? I just have little empty squares. They were uploaded through the vital photo...
PS: are the original build photos in the thread showing up for anyone? I just have little empty squares. They were uploaded through the vital photo uploader and not photobucket. Kinda sucks.
Only the last photo of the Craigslist bike is showing for me. I noticed a lot or all of the older posts lose the pictures. It's a bummer. Thanks for sharing this bike. Hopefully someone worthy will pick it up and take good care of it.
SLOWTIME
8/11/2018 9:46am
Just checked on a actual computer and all the images showed up with no problem. Sounds like vital has mobile issues.

Someone rescue that bike!
KHI Guy
8/11/2018 12:07pm
SLOWTIME wrote:
Just checked on a actual computer and all the images showed up with no problem. Sounds like vital has mobile issues.

Someone rescue that bike!
I'm on it Cool I emailed the guy and am waiting for a reply.

Post a reply to: 94 KX 125

The Latest