92-98 cr125/250 Marzocchi kit forks

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2018 9:50 AM

Looking for a set of triple clamp, clamp up spacers for the 45mm Marzocchi kit forks.

|

When in doubt gas it! It may not cure the problem but it will end the suspense!

8/31/2018 12:50 PM

Have you checked bearing sizes and options to see if you can just use KTM clamps and stem?

|

8/31/2018 1:17 PM

Prob do that next week. I pick up the CR tomorrow and still have a 96 250sx with 45mm Zokes on it Otherwise I will prob just contact Emig and see if they would make me a custom set of triples.

|

9/3/2018 5:38 PM

Unfortunately the KTMs use a 29mm ID bearing that I haven’t found any other OD options in.

The easiest thing would be to have a sleeve made to clamp the conventional forks in the usd Honda clamps. That’s what I did a few years ago (made a 4mm sleeve and put 50mm right side up WP forks in my 54mm stock clamps.
Photo

|

9/4/2018 4:01 AM

I have the spacers, but I will be making a couple of clamp sets specifically for the 45mm's to fit the mid 90's CR's over the winter if you're interested.
Stevie

|

Check out our website! www.phildentonengineering.com E-mail if you don't see what you're after!

The finest Titanium, Stainless Steel and Billet alloy components in the world!

Engine building, Race prep, Restoration

https://www.facebook.com/PhilDentonEngineering

9/4/2018 5:51 PM

Right on, what do you get for a set and when do you think they will be done?

|

9/8/2018 3:12 AM

Photo
|

9/8/2018 6:14 AM

Nice legs!

|

9/8/2018 6:39 AM

StevieD113 wrote:

I have the spacers, but I will be making a couple of clamp sets specifically for the 45mm's to fit the mid 90's CR's over the ...more

Hi Steve

I am interested in a set, I love the ones you did for my 87 CR 250
A quick question, I have a 94 CR 250 and I found some 45 mm Magnums but they need a bigger axle. did the later CR's have bigger axles or are they for a different bike?

Richard

|

9/8/2018 1:33 PM

I think they are the same axel size for the CR's. You could verify as the CR kit forks will accept the stock caliper and I dont beleive the others do.

|