78-80 CR250 Red Rocket Kickstarters. New batch!!

Edited Date/Time 12/23/2018 12:29pm
The time has come!! We are about to have a another batch of our Red Rocket Billet kickstarters made!

These are a modern design, with a sealed 17mm pivot boss and internal ball bearing detent assembly. Just like your modern CRF!

They completely eliminate the weak and poorly designed original unsealed pivot pin set up, which wears out and jams up in double quick time!!

They also enable the shortening and modification of the gear change shaft, which allows the use of a modern "tucked in" gear lever. (Ever tried to remove you clutch cover with a bent gear change shaft?...)

They will be priced at £289.99 plus shipping and VAT.

We have had quite lot of you out there express an interest in these.
If you want one email, (info@phildentonengineering.com) or give us a call 44 1492 641345

|
ledger
7/18/2018 12:23am
Bump... Would like to purchase a few goodies. Stevie, shoot me an email please.

The Shop

FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
11/9/2018 2:20pm
Kicker arrived a couple days ago and could not be happier, Steve. Great work!
newmann
11/9/2018 2:47pm
Any left? I just bought a couple of bikes...Blush Moment of weakness.
11/10/2018 10:45am
Glad you are pleased with it FTE!

Newmann, we have quite a few other people who have expressed and interest... So we're hoping to get another batch made... If we can get another 10 or so confirmed orders then we're sorted! These are one of the few items we don't make in house. (They require a 4 Axis mill and an EDM for the splines) so we have to have the orders confirmed before we give the go ahead.

Alan, pops has emailed you, both your orders are all ready to go! I think pops need your phone number for shipping. ??

Stevie
tireguy111
11/11/2018 7:33pm
I will take one, please send me pricing info in USD. Please include shipping charges to California zip 90731. Thnx Joe
ledger
11/12/2018 4:25pm Edited Date/Time 11/12/2018 7:42pm
StevieD113 wrote:
Glad you are pleased with it FTE! Newmann, we have quite a few other people who have expressed and interest... So we're hoping to get another...
Glad you are pleased with it FTE!

Newmann, we have quite a few other people who have expressed and interest... So we're hoping to get another batch made... If we can get another 10 or so confirmed orders then we're sorted! These are one of the few items we don't make in house. (They require a 4 Axis mill and an EDM for the splines) so we have to have the orders confirmed before we give the go ahead.

Alan, pops has emailed you, both your orders are all ready to go! I think pops need your phone number for shipping. ??

Stevie
Oops, I wondered whatever happened with the order, I placed the order back some time ago but gave up and sold the bike. Stevie, please refund the account. Thanks, Alan.
12/23/2018 10:42am
Our last batch of 78-80 CR250 kickers, pretty much sold out before we even had them ready to ship!

There was a lot of you guys and girls out there that missed out! So we are putting together another batch! Scheduled for production in January.

***If you want one get in touch and get you name down!!!****

The hours of R&D that have gone into these is crazy! It involved a 3D scan of a Rocket frame and crankcase, 3D printing of a prototype, testing of alloy prototypes, and a continuous testing and development of the initial design. Suffice to say, these are seriously trick pieces!! The knuckles on there own are little mini works of CNC machining art!

They feature a modern pivot design with an internal ball bearing detent. They won't jam up and be worn out in months like the original poorly designed kickers.

£289.99 plus Shipping and VAT if applicable.

Email: - info@phildentonengineering.com

Call: -44 (0)1492 641345

newmann
12/23/2018 12:29pm
Put me down for one. Shoot me an email or invoice for delivery to Texas.

Post a reply to: 78-80 CR250 Red Rocket Kickstarters. New batch!!

The Latest