2001 honda cr500r...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2019 11:41 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo


pulled this out of the back the other day..
|

1/12/2019 12:45 PM

Need to fire that fork lift driver before he actually hurts one of these beauties. lol

|

2018 KX450F
2005 KX250
2003 KDX 220
1984 KX 80
1982 RM 80
1980 RM 80
1977 XR 75
1969 Honda Mini 50

1/12/2019 1:11 PM

I know lol its been in back the last 18 years who knows what happened there.

|

1/13/2019 8:21 AM

I’d leave it right in the crate. Very nice.

|

1/16/2019 2:49 PM

WOW! That is cool. These posts always make me wonder just how many new bikes are out there sitting in crates. Or basically new bikes at the back of peoples garages.

|

1/16/2019 4:06 PM

Beautiful sight, thanks for sharing. That bitch needs to take it’s rightful place and be ridden, IMHO.

|

1/16/2019 4:09 PM

OldnBroken wrote:

WOW! That is cool. These posts always make me wonder just how many new bikes are out there sitting in crates. Or basically new ...more

Great point and Agreed! Now someone please find me an Ammex that needs a nice home to be raced within!!

|

1/16/2019 7:29 PM

OldnBroken wrote:

WOW! That is cool. These posts always make me wonder just how many new bikes are out there sitting in crates. Or basically new ...more

tydog wrote:

Great point and Agreed! Now someone please find me an Ammex that needs a nice home to be raced within!!

Ammex? Don't tell me, let me guess...you'll pick it up in the Beetle?laughing

|

1/17/2019 12:47 AM

newmann wrote:

Ammex? Don't tell me, let me guess...you'll pick it up in the Beetle?laughing

There’d be damned good chance of it! LMAO

|