1996 KX250 parts

Jezzmert
12/12/2016 1:48am Edited Date/Time 12/12/2016 1:48am

Hello all

I am new to this forum and I have just brought 2 1996 KX 250,s and waiting to create the attached pics so am chasing parts to build them. Mainly chasing seat covers, graphic kits and Fluor plastics. Would like to buy them off people in this forum but also if people know where they are new would be happy to buy them from there just struggling to find any parts.

Cheers guys look forward to hearing from you all

|
vmx3
12/12/2016 7:05am
Jezzmert wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/12/12/163832/s1200_IMG_0019.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/12/12/163833/s1200_IMG_0018.jpg[/img] Hello all I am new to this forum and I have just brought 2 1996 KX 250,s and waiting to create the attached pics...

Hello all

I am new to this forum and I have just brought 2 1996 KX 250,s and waiting to create the attached pics so am chasing parts to build them. Mainly chasing seat covers, graphic kits and Fluor plastics. Would like to buy them off people in this forum but also if people know where they are new would be happy to buy them from there just struggling to find any parts.

Cheers guys look forward to hearing from you all

I have a set of NOS UFO Flo Green Side Panels listed on Ebay at the moment http://www.ebay.com/itm/222341398829?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=…
nine1seven
12/12/2016 2:53pm
I was going to build the pc 98 kx250 version but decided to sell it all off after I spent way too much gathering parts and then realized I don't have time to finish it. Email me at flesche917@gmail.com for a deal. I'm not giving it all away but I am prepared to sell it at a loss, especially if you buy it all rather than just taking the cool stuff!

Here's a list of what I have for you:

full set of the flo green UFO plastic. I have a set of evo-Mx 97 factory Kawasaki graphics and seat cover

New wheels with 99 hubs so the sprocket side has double bearings, excel stainless spokes and aluminum spline drive nipples laced to new black takasago rims, Bridgestone x30 intermediate tires.

Perfect frame/subframe powder coated flo-green with tabs welded in for the new works connection skid plate and case guard. Also have new works connection frame guards.

All the pivot works beaing kits. All of them

Carbon fiber chain guide

New nos radiator grills, chain guide

Purple cloth rental bar pad

Braking 260 rotor caliper carrier (new)

Lightly used and rare 240 braking rear disc (for stock 6 bolt hub like pro circuit used) and works Khi magnesium caliper carrier

In addition, I have all the original 98 KX250 parts (everything is there except I already sold the swingarm)

I'll post pics when I get home

Hondas4Life3
12/12/2016 3:17pm
nine1seven wrote:
I was going to build the pc 98 kx250 version but decided to sell it all off after I spent way too much gathering parts and...
I was going to build the pc 98 kx250 version but decided to sell it all off after I spent way too much gathering parts and then realized I don't have time to finish it. Email me at flesche917@gmail.com for a deal. I'm not giving it all away but I am prepared to sell it at a loss, especially if you buy it all rather than just taking the cool stuff!

Here's a list of what I have for you:

full set of the flo green UFO plastic. I have a set of evo-Mx 97 factory Kawasaki graphics and seat cover

New wheels with 99 hubs so the sprocket side has double bearings, excel stainless spokes and aluminum spline drive nipples laced to new black takasago rims, Bridgestone x30 intermediate tires.

Perfect frame/subframe powder coated flo-green with tabs welded in for the new works connection skid plate and case guard. Also have new works connection frame guards.

All the pivot works beaing kits. All of them

Carbon fiber chain guide

New nos radiator grills, chain guide

Purple cloth rental bar pad

Braking 260 rotor caliper carrier (new)

Lightly used and rare 240 braking rear disc (for stock 6 bolt hub like pro circuit used) and works Khi magnesium caliper carrier

In addition, I have all the original 98 KX250 parts (everything is there except I already sold the swingarm)

I'll post pics when I get home

Email sent

The Shop

kmc14
12/12/2016 4:52pm
I am very interested in frame guards.
nine1seven
12/12/2016 5:09pm
Sorry if I'm hijacking your thread Jezzmert! I'll give you first crack at this stuff!

I have some emails asking for pics so I guess I'll just post pics here so everyone can see. Let me know if I'm out of line on these prices and I'll adjust. I'm not trying to make money here, just get some of my money out without loosing too much skin.

Here is a pic of the Frame. Again it is a 1998 KX250 with no dents, gouges, etc. Its been gusseted and It has the tabs welded in for the new Works Connection Skid plate and case guard. I also have the new Works Connection frame guards new in the package. I shipped the frame and subframe to the same place Pro Circuit and Factory Kawasaki used in the 90's. They still have the powder in stock and the owner is very proud of it and wouldn't just send me the powder to have it done locally. I had to ship it both ways which was expensive. I'll sell the frame and subframe with he frame guards, case guard and skid plate (all brand new and the case guard is hard to find) for $700 + shipping. You'll spend at least $300 shipping it back and forth plus the cost of the service. At $700 your getting the case guard, frame guards and skid plate, with the fabricating and welding of the mounts for free!

nine1seven
12/12/2016 5:24pm
Here's some pics of the wheels and brakes. The wheels started as a set of new 99 OEM hubs. I got these hubs because they have double bearings on sprocket side on the rear hub. It still uses all the same spacers, axle, caliper carrier as the 94-98. I sent the hubs to FasterUSA where they media blasted the hubs and laced up new black Takasago rims with polished excel stainless spokes and aluminum spline drive nipples. Bridgestone X30 intermediate tires and new tubes, rim locks, etc. The tires were mounted by FasterUSA so there isn't one tire iron mark like there would have been had I done it! I spent $800+ shipping. I'll sell the wheels for $750 and throw in the new Renthal 48 tooth sprocket in for free.

The Front brake set up is a brand new Braking 260mm kit. Included is the matching caliper carrier.

The Rear Brake set up is a lightly used 240mm braking disc and a works KHI magnesium caliper carrier. It is in perfect shape. KHI used 25mm rear axles and the stock axle is 22mm so I planned to machine collars to reduce the size to use the stock 22mm axle which would be easy to do out of the stock aluminum collars which I'll throw in free. This stuff is rare so I'll sell the disc and carrier for $400

nine1seven
12/12/2016 5:45pm
When I get some time, I'll have to go through all this stuff and post details, but here is a description of what I know is there.

A set of new Titanium Pro Circuit pegs with new OEM pins and springs - $150

Purple Renthal crossbar pad just like Factory Kawi used - $50

I sold the Ignition cover

I remember there being a new OEM kickstart lever, new gaskets for the center cases, cylinder head and misc. seals, etc in this box. Also a braided front brake line and axle blocks, chain guide block (OEM) and I'd have to go through it to see what else.s For all these OEM parts, how about you guys look up what they cost and I'll sell them for 20% off? or make an offer. If they are no longer available I'll sell for retail.

Boyesen water pump kit and a pic of the frame guards

OEM radiator grills, mud guard, chain guide.

Pro Circuit Linkage pull rods and a Ti shock spring 5.3 Kg/MM for the Kawi KYB shock.

Trick New Carbon Fiber Chain Guide - $150

nine1seven
12/12/2016 5:51pm
I have a complete set of Flo Green Plastic (except the Radiator Shrouds

I have a complete set UFO plastic of the OEM green color except the number plates are white like the stocker.

Here is a pic of the EVO MX reproduction graphics and seat cover. I'll sell it for half what it costs from EVO!

kmc14
12/12/2016 5:53pm
What do you want for frame guards if you decide to separate and Jezzmert doesn't speak for them?
nine1seven
12/12/2016 6:09pm
I had pretty much everything I needed to build a sweet factory KX, but another Vital member made me an offer I couldn't refuse for most of my SR treasure trove (everything in this pic). That's a lot of the reason I don't want to finish the build.

kmc14
12/13/2016 1:16am Edited Date/Time 12/13/2016 1:37am
Anyone else have 94-98 NOS Works Connection frame guards or radiator braces let me know. Thanks.
nine1seven
12/13/2016 6:25am
Hey KMC, I replied. Was it you that texted as well? 913 number? as I said, I'll sell them to you, but I want to make sure someone out there doesn't want to buy the frame, Works Connection frame guards, case guard and skid plate (or maybe everything) all together before I piece it out.

Pretty much anything I have, if it's rare and unavailable, I'll just sell at what it sold for when it was available. The rest will have a heavy discount!

DJ
kmc14
12/13/2016 8:58am
No it wasn't me that text. My number is 336-266-1020. Let me know if they become available. Thanks

Post a reply to: 1996 KX250 parts

The Latest