1992 hrc brake hose

mocr13
I've been working on a 1992 cr250 team Honda replica bike just in the collecting parts phase right now, just picked up the reproduction hrc fork guards from dc plastics. now trying to figure out a front brake line and I'm drawing a complete blank. and as most people don't go this route with there restorations don't have to many places to look so thought I would try and tap all the knowledge that is available here. any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Mocr13
|
jtracing6
10/24/2016 1:46pm
mocr13 wrote:
I've been working on a 1992 cr250 team Honda replica bike just in the collecting parts phase right now, just picked up the reproduction hrc fork...
I've been working on a 1992 cr250 team Honda replica bike just in the collecting parts phase right now, just picked up the reproduction hrc fork guards from dc plastics. now trying to figure out a front brake line and I'm drawing a complete blank. and as most people don't go this route with there restorations don't have to many places to look so thought I would try and tap all the knowledge that is available here. any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Mocr13
e-mail me at keithrpalmer@yahoo.co.uk, I can help.

Post a reply to: 1992 hrc brake hose

The Latest