10th Annual So Cal Vintage MX Classic - June 15th!

Zeke27G
Edited Date/Time 6/19/2019 1:30pm

Saturday Saturday Saturday!

Don't miss the 10th Annual So Cal Vintage MX Classic at Glen Helen Raceway!!

Classes for all sorts of bikes and riders, plus tons of prizes and giveaways!

Go to: www.SoCalVintageMXclassic.com to enter and don’t pay until race day!

Hope to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/SoCal-Vintage-MX-Classic-105974479434308/?tn-str=k*F

|
DJBobbyD
6/10/2019 4:11pm
I’ll be there and I’m super enthused about just being around all the vintage/retro bikes and vintage/retro people for that matter! This is the kind of event we all need to support even if you only ride a modern bike. its a cheap way to have fun and test your abilities in a no pressure environment!
DJBobbyD
6/18/2019 4:41pm
Did nobody attend this race or what? I was blown away at how many people are actually racing old dirt bikes...the place was packed! It makes me happy and now I have a little more confidence that our sport won’t die anytime soon if people are putting so much time and money into older bikes. Who says you need a brand new bike to have fun racing.
quiknic
Fantasy
1147th
6/18/2019 10:18pm
DJBobbyD wrote:
Did nobody attend this race or what? I was blown away at how many people are actually racing old dirt bikes...the place was packed! It makes...
Did nobody attend this race or what? I was blown away at how many people are actually racing old dirt bikes...the place was packed! It makes me happy and now I have a little more confidence that our sport won’t die anytime soon if people are putting so much time and money into older bikes. Who says you need a brand new bike to have fun racing.
I was bummed to miss it this year as my son and I were planning to race but had to bail out at the last minute. Last year was such a blast and the turn out was great as well. Are there results listed anywhere as I have not seen anything on the FB page or website?

Did you race the event?

Post some pics from this years event!

Here are a few from last year...

DJBobbyD
6/19/2019 11:41am
Yea I did race but my GoPro messed up just as the gate dropped so I don’t have any footage. My gate had a lot of the same guys you have in those pics so no doubt it would have been cool to have you there. I’m jealous of your bike and I can’t help but ask what have you done to your motor to be able to pull all those guys on the start? Any mods to the cylinder or carb that really worked good?

The Shop

Zeke27G
6/19/2019 1:30pm

Didn't race myself this year as I'm nursing a fractured thumb back to health, but I was invited to announce with Rick Lake during the second motos and although that was pretty dang fun, I sure wished I could have been out there bangin' bars. It was a hell of turn out this year!! Can't wait for next year!

Post a reply to: 10th Annual So Cal Vintage MX Classic - June 15th!

The Latest