New EnduroCross promoter

endurox
12/17/2018 6:42am Edited Date/Time 1/16/2019 11:24pm
|
mx510
Fantasy
1861st
12/17/2018 1:36pm
I am really curious to see how this goes.
ccullins
12/17/2018 5:12pm
When anything is bought and sold a few times it makes you wonder about the future. I also saw all the regular people who have run the series for years got laid off, don’t really like the sound of that.

With EX being my sons main series and all the sponsorship based on that it makes is kinda nervous.

2018 saw a huge up swing in attendance and was a really good year for the series. Hopefully they continue down that road. Plus get back to more technical tracks ?
mx510
Fantasy
1861st
12/17/2018 8:46pm
ccullins wrote:
When anything is bought and sold a few times it makes you wonder about the future. I also saw all the regular people who have run...
When anything is bought and sold a few times it makes you wonder about the future. I also saw all the regular people who have run the series for years got laid off, don’t really like the sound of that.

With EX being my sons main series and all the sponsorship based on that it makes is kinda nervous.

2018 saw a huge up swing in attendance and was a really good year for the series. Hopefully they continue down that road. Plus get back to more technical tracks ?
I am curious, do you think an "easier" track might help to bring the pack up to Webb and Haaker? Pure curiosity. I just want more guys to be able to win on any given night. I love endurocross and you absolutely can't beat the bang for the buck on pure entertainment.
hoodsmoto
Fantasy
482nd
12/18/2018 10:14am
I'm just hoping this means there could be an east round or two.

The Shop

mx510
Fantasy
1861st
12/18/2018 10:56am
hoodsmoto wrote:
I'm just hoping this means there could be an east round or two.
Not sharing until we get GNCC lol
ccullins
12/18/2018 12:58pm
ccullins wrote:
When anything is bought and sold a few times it makes you wonder about the future. I also saw all the regular people who have run...

mx510 wrote:
I am curious, do you think an "easier" track might help to bring the pack up to Webb and Haaker? Pure curiosity. I just want more...
I am curious, do you think an "easier" track might help to bring the pack up to Webb and Haaker? Pure curiosity. I just want more guys to be able to win on any given night. I love endurocross and you absolutely can't beat the bang for the buck on pure entertainment.
No, even on the easiest, jumpiest tracks they still totally dominate. The only thing an easy track does is make the racing less exciting. If they want to cater more to amateurs to bring those entry’s up that’s fine, have a dedicated pro line/lane that they do every lap.

Last season only round 1 in Prescott and round 5 in Everett where as technical as EX should be.
ccullins
1/9/2019 10:21am
Still haven’t heard any word from the new promoter. However I did hear from some of the race team managers that it may start at LoggerCross up in Idaho, then would be a round at Sturgis! After that kinda follow what last seasons schedule. Although sounded like Costa Mesa might be out.

All this is second hand info and zero is confirmed. Makes one nervous that basis they’re racing on that series.
BAMX
1/9/2019 6:34pm
ccullins wrote:
Still haven’t heard any word from the new promoter. However I did hear from some of the race team managers that it may start at LoggerCross...
Still haven’t heard any word from the new promoter. However I did hear from some of the race team managers that it may start at LoggerCross up in Idaho, then would be a round at Sturgis! After that kinda follow what last seasons schedule. Although sounded like Costa Mesa might be out.

All this is second hand info and zero is confirmed. Makes one nervous that basis they’re racing on that series.
I hope not, Costa Mesa was pretty cool.
ccullins
1/16/2019 8:51am
Schedule announced.
It’ll probably be good for the sport, but really not looking forward to Sturgis. Already booked a room. Best I could find was $200 a night that’s about 30 minutes away! Needless to say we’ll only be staying the one night. We’ll hit the road Saturday night after the race.

BAMX
1/16/2019 11:23pm
ccullins wrote:
Schedule announced. It’ll probably be good for the sport, but really not looking forward to Sturgis. Already booked a room. Best I could find was $200...
Schedule announced.
It’ll probably be good for the sport, but really not looking forward to Sturgis. Already booked a room. Best I could find was $200 a night that’s about 30 minutes away! Needless to say we’ll only be staying the one night. We’ll hit the road Saturday night after the race.

I can't believe that they aren't have a race in CA. From the turnout, it seemed like Costa Mesa was a success last year.

Post a reply to: New EnduroCross promoter

The Latest