Monster to Sponsor GNCC Series...

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2018 6:55 PM

So it seems that Monster Energy will be the title sponsor for the GNCC series for 2018. Also, apparently the postings about Babbit's Kawasaki getting into GNCC are official now. Jason Thomas (UK JT) posted in IG not long ago that he had signed a deal with Babbit's to race XC 2 for 2018. I had thought perhaps it was just a bike and pay for results deal, but it would seem that it's more than that, at least according to GNCC. Here's a link to the GNCC official news. https://gnccracing.com/2018/02/07/monster-energy-named-official-energy-drink-of-amsoil-gncc-series. In the article, they refer to "Team Babbit's/Kawasaki/Monster Energy", but they only list one rider, so it seems like they're just dipping a toe in at this point. We'll see what the future holds....

|

Many thanks to everyone helping me out this GNCC season: SRT Offroad, Acerbis, FCR Suspension, O'Neal Racing, Evans Waterless Coolants, Rekluse, Twin Air, Braking Brakes, Carbsport

Profile image credit Ken Hill Photography

2/8/2018 6:03 PM

I guess that's good new right? Who would they be replacing?
Now I hope we can get a GNCC back at Loretta Lynn Ranch.

|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior

2/8/2018 6:27 PM

Don't know...but it's probably FMF, since what they're gonna call the "Monster Mile" was formerly the "FMF Power Point"

|

Many thanks to everyone helping me out this GNCC season: SRT Offroad, Acerbis, FCR Suspension, O'Neal Racing, Evans Waterless Coolants, Rekluse, Twin Air, Braking Brakes, Carbsport

2/11/2018 7:48 AM

https://gnccracing.com/events

Looks like Amsoil for 2018

|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior

2/11/2018 1:33 PM

Deal Brothers Trailers wrote:

https://gnccracing.com/events

Looks like Amsoil for 2018

Ya you're correct. Monster will apparently be the official energy drink of GNCC. Amsoil will be the title sponsor. That and what I said about the "Monster Mile" is correct.

|

2/14/2018 4:27 PM

Interesting. I just got the race schedule in the mail and actually saw Monster listed at the bottom for sponsors and thought that was odd. As much as I like variety and I’m tired of seeing the claw, their sponsorship money is just as good as anyone else’s.

|

2/15/2018 1:21 PM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Interesting. I just got the race schedule in the mail and actually saw Monster listed at the bottom for sponsors and thought that was odd. As much as I like variety and I’m tired of seeing the claw, their sponsorship money is just as good as anyone else’s.

All spends the same I guess.....

|