Looking for places similar to Durhamtown Plantation

Kanewel433
My riding buddies and I are looking for somewhere within ~4 hours of Greenville, SC that offers both MX tracks and woods trails. The problem is that we're kind of tired of Durhamtown Plantation and the asphalt clay they have there. I've looked into Highland Park Resort, but was hoping you guys might have some other suggestions for me.

Thanks in advance,
|
swvaripper
5/17/2018 12:53am
Battery park in nesmith sc sounds about right up you’re alley. They have an awesome sand mx track and quite a few trails that are awesome
ktmfun219
Fantasy
401st
8/10/2018 2:54pm
Kanewel433 wrote:
My riding buddies and I are looking for somewhere within ~4 hours of Greenville, SC that offers both MX tracks and woods trails. The problem is...
My riding buddies and I are looking for somewhere within ~4 hours of Greenville, SC that offers both MX tracks and woods trails. The problem is that we're kind of tired of Durhamtown Plantation and the asphalt clay they have there. I've looked into Highland Park Resort, but was hoping you guys might have some other suggestions for me.

Thanks in advance,
Highland Park is 80% woods which is my choice. Google what you want. I am burnt on Durhamtown and UTV's.
11/4/2018 4:32pm Edited Date/Time 11/4/2018 4:34pm
Come on out to Revolution MX park in Union SC less than an hour ride for you.We are open every Sunday.We have two tracks,a 1.3 main national track different levels .plowed and watered weekly. ..We only have a couple miles of woods trails but they are technical hare scramble trails with plenty of land for more trails to come..Camping available ..100 yard 4x4 mud bog being dug in now
Racing coming in 2019
Check out Revolution mx on you tube.Facebook,Instagram.
Kanewel433
11/5/2018 5:45am
Come on out to Revolution MX park in Union SC less than an hour ride for you.We are open every Sunday.We have two tracks,a 1.3 main...
Come on out to Revolution MX park in Union SC less than an hour ride for you.We are open every Sunday.We have two tracks,a 1.3 main national track different levels .plowed and watered weekly. ..We only have a couple miles of woods trails but they are technical hare scramble trails with plenty of land for more trails to come..Camping available ..100 yard 4x4 mud bog being dug in now
Racing coming in 2019
Check out Revolution mx on you tube.Facebook,Instagram.
I'll definitely check y'all out!

Post a reply to: Looking for places similar to Durhamtown Plantation

The Latest