I rode up a ski resort

disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
Edited Date/Time 4/3/2020 9:55pm
It felt pretty surreal and totally wrong to ride my KTM 690 to the top of Breckenridge Ski Resort last September, but ended up being so right! I heard that Peak 10 Road was open to licensed vehicles, so I decided to go check it out - and boy am I glad I did! The switchbacks at the top were the tightest I have ever ridden, and so much fun! And the views at the top were incredible.

Check it out! The push to the top starts around 4 minutes in
https://youtu.be/C_VFM5MlJmM

pic from the top, 13,640 feet above sea level

|
Nellie12
4/3/2020 9:50pm
I did that ride with a friend 2 years ago. We rode from Como over Boreas Pass into Breck and then to the top. Great ride and scenery. There are some great rides in that area. Check out Webster, Georgia and Mosquito if you haven't already. Also on the north side of 70...Rollins Pass is great, too.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
4/3/2020 9:55pm
Nellie12 wrote:
I did that ride with a friend 2 years ago. We rode from Como over Boreas Pass into Breck and then to the top. Great ride...
I did that ride with a friend 2 years ago. We rode from Como over Boreas Pass into Breck and then to the top. Great ride and scenery. There are some great rides in that area. Check out Webster, Georgia and Mosquito if you haven't already. Also on the north side of 70...Rollins Pass is great, too.
Yes, I've ridden those passes. Webster is pretty much my favorite of the bunch and I end up somewhere near there almost every weekend when the weather is good. Love that area!

Post a reply to: I rode up a ski resort

The Latest