Graham Jarvis Visit

Tuna
Edited Date/Time 9/10/2019 1:48pm
Thought I would post a few random pics from the last few days with Graham and his wife. I didn’t take too many pics this visit, was busy organizing and riding. Fun time so far, we are doing a couple clinics tomorrow and Sunday before he heads to the US. I finally convinced his wife to let me teach her to ride as I am an MSF Dirtbike School Coach. She did really well!

Graham had some fun on the MX track. Not exactly his specialty but he can hold his own.

Hope you enjoy!

|
BAMX
9/2/2019 10:37am
Very cool, How did you find out about his classes?
Tuna
9/3/2019 4:41am
BAMX wrote:
Very cool, How did you find out about his classes?
I stayed at his house in Spain in April for 2 weeks and rode with him. My best bud is really good friends with him and lives most of the year with him in Spain and runs his tours and takes care of business. We wanted to bring him to the east coast of Canada where we live for four days of clinics in two different locations. Here are some more pics, I did not take many this time around. Check out my trip thread on TT.

https://thumpertalk.com/forums/topic/1292010-spain-riding-trip/

The Shop

Tuna
9/10/2019 1:48pm
Way cool!!!! Thanks for posting...😃
No problem. He and his wife are absolutely the best people. Love those guys and riding with him everyday certainly ups your game. He has taught me so much!

Post a reply to: Graham Jarvis Visit

The Latest