2020 Africa Eco Race

Does anyone here follow the Africa Eco Race? I haven't followed it before, but it looks interesting and I wanted to try keeping up with it this year.

It looks like the organizers' YouTube channel puts up some quick stage recaps and it looks like they might have a daily podcast on the race's website too. Does anyone know of any other outlets for "live-ish" or daily coverage?
|
Bearuno
1/4/2020 6:16am
Check out Lyndon Poskitt on YouTube.

He's got a 5 rider Team in it this year, and has a full media team set up for it.

His coverage of his Malle Moto efforts (2nd in class) in the South American Dakar were great, and, he's got a huge amount of videos covering his exploits on his YouTube channel. Races2Places - he's done 12 video series, so far.

I'll probably be following the Eco event, far more than the Saudi 'Dakar'. If only for Lyndons coverage.

Cripes, I've had the start presentation of the Saudi event in the background, and there looks to be, other than other competitors / their Team / Supporters, three men and a dog at said presentation. South America - there was Huge local interest. Guess this happens, when a event goes to the highest, or only, bidder, and the locals don't give a flying ***k about most of the big sporting events, that are being 'bought' in.

Post a reply to: 2020 Africa Eco Race

The Latest