2019 CRF450X

Edited Date/Time 5/20/2019 2:55am
2 weeks ago I put a deposit down at my local dealership. They can not tell me how long it take to get in? I live in central Maine. Never ordered a new bike before.
|
harescrambled
Fantasy
1942nd
4/10/2019 6:04pm
2 weeks ago I put a deposit down at my local dealership. They can not tell me how long it take to get in? I live...
2 weeks ago I put a deposit down at my local dealership. They can not tell me how long it take to get in? I live in central Maine. Never ordered a new bike before.
They should be able to call American Honda and find out. Unless American Honda doesn't have one. Then they could call Honda Japan. The idea that the dealer has no clue when they can get a bike is bullshit
buenavides
4/10/2019 7:15pm
I am sure that they will update you the moment they have it, but there's nothing wrong if you made a follow up from time to time.
5/2/2019 9:44am
Bike came in Monday. Dealership just called today and said it was ready to go. Gonna go tomorrow and pick it up.

The Shop

Tuna
5/6/2019 4:31pm
Nice trail. Thanks for the vid. Where did you film it?
PTECH
5/19/2019 2:09pm
2 weeks ago I put a deposit down at my local dealership. They can not tell me how long it take to get in? I live...
They should be able to call American Honda and find out. Unless American Honda doesn't have one. Then they could call Honda Japan. The idea that...
They should be able to call American Honda and find out. Unless American Honda doesn't have one. Then they could call Honda Japan. The idea that the dealer has no clue when they can get a bike is bullshit
I cant speak for a bike dealer but I work in automotive and I imagine its pretty similar. I can tell you that "The idea that the dealer has no clue when they can get a bike" is 100% NOT bullshit. There is a lot of stuff completely out of the dealers hands that they have no direct control over that can wildly change when a vehicle will arrive. The brand I work for has a new model coming out this year and we were expecting the base trim level to be here in June... We were just informed it will be "sometime" in November. The dealer wants to sell you a new car or bike or whatever, that's what they do, they wouldn't jeopardize a sale by just shrugging their shoulders when asked when the bike was going to arrive if that wasn't all of the information they had. Believe me we HATE this situation as much as the end consumer does. It makes us look stupid and it puts peoples financial livelihood at stake, if we had any information we would share it. It sucks but that's the reality of the situation some times.
Tuna
5/20/2019 8:01am
Tuna wrote:
I'm in Maine
Nice, I’m an hour from the border in New Brunswick. I’ve done some riding in Maine. What part of the state?
6/14/2019 1:41pm
Tuna wrote:
I'm in Maine
Tuna wrote:
Nice, I’m an hour from the border in New Brunswick. I’ve done some riding in Maine. What part of the state?
Western Maine

Post a reply to: 2019 CRF450X

The Latest