2018 Tennessee Knockout

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2018 9:48 AM

Hey Vital anyone racing the TKO this year? Me and a few buddies are heading up from Fl to throw down and see what happens.

|

6/25/2018 2:54 PM

I'll be racing it this year. (or at least fumbling along attempting to race)

|

Many thanks to everyone helping me out this GNCC season: SRT Offroad, Acerbis, FCR Suspension, O'Neal Racing, Evans Waterless Coolants, Rekluse, Twin Air, Braking Brakes, Carbsport

Profile image credit Ken Hill Photography

8/10/2018 2:42 PM

harescrambled wrote:

Wife and I are planning to spectate. Its been a wet week for Chattanooga as we are 1.5 hours from track.
See you there.

|

8/10/2018 6:56 PM

ktmfun219 wrote:

Wife and I are planning to spectate. Its been a wet week for Chattanooga as we are 1.5 hours from track.
See you there.

See you there maybe. If you see me, hit me up...I'll be riding this bike: Photo

|

Many thanks to everyone helping me out this GNCC season: SRT Offroad, Acerbis, FCR Suspension, O'Neal Racing, Evans Waterless Coolants, Rekluse, Twin Air, Braking Brakes, Carbsport

8/13/2018 5:41 AM

Good Luck Harescrambled!

|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior

8/13/2018 6:52 AM

harescrambled wrote:

ktmfun219 wrote:

See you there.

harescrambled wrote:

See you there maybe. If you see me, hit me up...I'll be riding this bike: Photo

what row did they assign you?

|

8/15/2018 5:29 PM

navalseabee wrote:

I'm on row 28. You? Also, thanks for the well wishing Deal Brothers!

|

8/16/2018 6:36 AM

harescrambled wrote:

on row 19

|

8/16/2018 8:15 PM

navalseabee wrote:

harescrambled wrote:

navalseabee wrote:

on row 19

Well good luck to you as well

|

8/19/2018 6:13 PM

Well the weather made that more interesting thats for sure. Had a fun time for the most part, the course definitely changed alot after the "up hill swamp" at the 10 mile mark. Missed qualifying for race two with a time of 2:05, pretty bummed out i could have made that up easily.

|

8/21/2018 2:33 PM

At least you got to ride. I ended up with a DNS...electrical issues with the bike. Wouldn't run. It's sorted now, but all I could do was stand out in the rain and watch you guys start.... sad

|