2/9/2019 7:19am
2018 NORCS RD#5 RIVERDALE RACEWAY race footage

Bbuhtz
2/20/2019 5:36am
2018 NMA RD#8 HAREPORT SCRAMBLE race footage

The Shop

GasGasOrAss
2/20/2019 10:58am
Are you going to be at the spring hare scramble at horn rapids on the 3rd?
Bbuhtz
2/20/2019 11:57am
I'd like to but I think I'm going to miss it unfortunately. That might be a snow race from what I've heard.
GasGasOrAss
2/25/2019 7:39pm
Bbuhtz wrote:
I'd like to but I think I'm going to miss it unfortunately. That might be a snow race from what I've heard.
What about NMA round 1 on March 10? Think it will still fly or be rescheduled? Forecast doesn’t look good leading up to it.
Bbuhtz
2/26/2019 9:14am
Bbuhtz wrote:
What about NMA round 1 on March 10? Think it will still fly or be rescheduled? Forecast doesn’t look good leading up to it.
Good question. The current conditions don't sound promising. In 2017 they just rescheduled the event to fall on the same weekend as Starvation Ridge Hare Scramble, which works well for people who have to travel a distance, but makes a tough weekend.
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
2/26/2019 8:58pm
Bbuhtz wrote:
Bbuhtz wrote:
Good question. The current conditions don't sound promising. In 2017 they just rescheduled the event to fall on the same weekend as Starvation Ridge Hare Scramble...
Good question. The current conditions don't sound promising. In 2017 they just rescheduled the event to fall on the same weekend as Starvation Ridge Hare Scramble, which works well for people who have to travel a distance, but makes a tough weekend.
I am nervous about the first round of Team Tortoise as well. The pictures of Richland look gnarly and it doesn't look like its warming up anytime soon.
Bbuhtz
3/2/2019 9:26pm
Bbuhtz wrote:
Good question. The current conditions don't sound promising. In 2017 they just rescheduled the event to fall on the same weekend as Starvation Ridge Hare Scramble...
mx510 wrote:
I am nervous about the first round of Team Tortoise as well. The pictures of Richland look gnarly and it doesn't look like its warming up...
I am nervous about the first round of Team Tortoise as well. The pictures of Richland look gnarly and it doesn't look like its warming up anytime soon.
Well this week answered all our questions... both RD#1 rescheduled or cancelled.
GasGasOrAss
3/3/2019 8:44am
Bbuhtz wrote:
mx510 wrote:
I am nervous about the first round of Team Tortoise as well. The pictures of Richland look gnarly and it doesn't look like its warming up...
Bbuhtz wrote:
Well this week answered all our questions... both RD#1 rescheduled or cancelled.
Bummer. Extended forecast looks promising
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
3/14/2019 4:04pm
Brent, what was up with the yelling towards the end of the video, looks like it may have been Brocker? Course looked fun, I need to get up and do that race. Do you know what the kids course is like there?
GasGasOrAss
3/15/2019 11:29am
What are you predictions for white knuckle and frostbite this year? Think it will be super muddy?
Bbuhtz
3/18/2019 7:13am
mx510 wrote:
Brent, what was up with the yelling towards the end of the video, looks like it may have been Brocker? Course looked fun, I need to...
Brent, what was up with the yelling towards the end of the video, looks like it may have been Brocker? Course looked fun, I need to get up and do that race. Do you know what the kids course is like there?
Yeah it was Brocker. Earlier in the race him and Ryan Turner I guess came together in a corner and Brocker lost it on Turner. Then he went after Turner's father I guess. I didn't witness any of it, that's just what I was told. I don't think we'll see Brocker at Rimrock again lol.

Kids course is awesome for the young. The entire course is viewable so parents can keep an eye on their children and there's no crazy obstacles or anything like that. Good place for a first time racer or any children wanting to grab a handful of throttle.
Bbuhtz
3/18/2019 7:17am
What are you predictions for white knuckle and frostbite this year? Think it will be super muddy?
Should be good. I'm sure there will be a few damp spots and maybe a mud hole, but the majority of the course will be good I'm guessing. I've seen some photos of the snow disappearing, so that'll help. Probably won't be any dust! lol Those two races are good precursor's for the Desert 100 if you plan on going to that.
GasGasOrAss
3/20/2019 9:49am
I was thinking of putting on a maxxis desert IT. I know it will do well in the Odessa area but I haven’t been to any of the other NMA venues. You think it will be a good tire for the other races as well?
Bbuhtz
3/21/2019 5:55am
I was thinking of putting on a maxxis desert IT. I know it will do well in the Odessa area but I haven’t been to any...
I was thinking of putting on a maxxis desert IT. I know it will do well in the Odessa area but I haven’t been to any of the other NMA venues. You think it will be a good tire for the other races as well?
I don't know if its the best tire for the woods but its what I've been using and it has worked for me.
GasGasOrAss
3/21/2019 8:40am
I was thinking of putting on a maxxis desert IT. I know it will do well in the Odessa area but I haven’t been to any...
Bbuhtz wrote:
I don't know if its the best tire for the woods but its what I've been using and it has worked for me.
How does it do in the mud? I’m assuming it will be pretty wet for The white knuckle, frostbite and 100
Bbuhtz
3/22/2019 2:01pm
How does it do in the mud? I’m assuming it will be pretty wet for The white knuckle, frostbite and 100
I haven't had issues with that tire in the mud. You can abuse that tire over most all terrain and it takes it.

Post a reply to: 2018 Off-Road Racing // Season 2

The Latest