7/5/2015 11:41 AM

|

7/5/2015 11:52 AM

Darwin award winner.

|

7/5/2015 3:59 PM

|

7/5/2015 4:02 PM

https://gma.yahoo.com/woman-claims-mother-baby-found-abandoned-side-maryland-194130991--abc-news-topstories.html

how stupid do you have to be to leave your kid in car seat on the roof and drive,then not miss it for a spell.

|

7/6/2015 10:49 AM

"Hold my beer."

|

Ask not what your country can do for you, unless you can afford a lobbyist.

7/8/2015 12:56 PM

Umm. . . now this kid's parents are trying to push for more regulations on firing off fire works. . . They're trying to make it out to seem like the firework lit itself somehow. Why can we not just implement the Darwin law. . . If it's resoundingly fucking stupid, we shouldn't make any laws or rules to regulate it. Just let these people figure it out the hard way and thin the heard.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/youre-just-supplying-people-with-bombs-despite-123471738412.html

|

7/8/2015 1:33 PM

They want people to have "training similar to the training for operating a motor vehicle." Yet people still pull out into oncoming traffic and get T-boned. That doesn't fix stupid. People need to start using their damn head. Well except in this case. He definitely shouldn't have used his head.

|

7/8/2015 2:16 PM

I like this part a lot:

"A spark somehow ignited the firework,"

|

Ask not what your country can do for you, unless you can afford a lobbyist.

7/8/2015 8:25 PM

i just read his family is trying to make it harder to get fireworks, because they are dangerous...

|

7/9/2015 5:34 AM

rollin64caddy wrote:

i just read his family is trying to make it harder to get fireworks, because they are dangerous...

They're selling bombs. . . seriously. Like, atomic bombs and shit.

|

7/9/2015 6:47 AM

I didn't read the article, just the headline, but this guys mom wants stricter regulations.

Regulations for what? It's already not wise to drink heavily whether using fireworks or not. Regulations will do nothing for poor decision making skills.

|

No Signature.

7/9/2015 7:17 AM

71Fish wrote:

I didn't read the article, just the headline, but this guys mom wants stricter regulations.

Regulations for what? It's ...more

I bet Bob Costas ends up doing a half time show about how fireworks should not be sold to the public. I thought of Bob Costas when I read the article.

|

7/9/2015 7:24 AM

he probably dropped it in fuse up,wrong direction,otherwise I think it would have lauched just fine.

I used to roll yards by taping a M80 inside the roll,boom,scattered like snow.

|