tail bone

RONJ OSE
4/17/2019 4:30pm
anyone here broke one brused one.

think i broke mine cant sit hurts to shit, sneeze or any other thing.

i got to the docs tomorrow.

any tips?
|
Brad460
4/17/2019 4:58pm
I’ve bruised mine a few times over the years..it literally takes years to stop hurting..

Take some naproxen (anti inflammatory)..that will help.
reded
4/17/2019 9:55pm
I’ve severely bruised mine twice (may have been broken, didn’t have xrays) and would’ve sworn when it happened that I broke my pelvis. Pain was incredible for the first week then slowly subsided over the course of a month or two. I also found that sitting on hard chairs was easier than soft because if anything touched it the pain would become magnified.

Good luck bro!
FiendzCC
4/17/2019 11:11pm
Yes, tried snowboarding once when I was younger, keyword being once. I haven't managed to Villopoto myself riding moto yet, but when I did mess mine up, it was 9 months to a year to before it felt normal again.
Dropbear
4/18/2019 1:22am Edited Date/Time 4/18/2019 1:24am
I broke mine when I flipped backwards on a CR450R (2 stroke) on hard pack. The method that was used to reset included a rubber glove and lube. Be warned.

The Shop

IWreckALot
4/18/2019 6:45am
Had a golf cart incident where I got ejected dropping down a hill and landed straight on my ass. Still have lower back issues to this day from it. Of all the damn stupid things I've done, a stupid golf cart is what jacked me up the most in life. Ha.

It takes a long time to get back to functional. Like bruised or broken ribs. Just gotta suck it up and deal with it. Update the thread with what the doc says.
RONJ OSE
4/18/2019 6:53am
thanks guys.
going to docs in an hour let you all know.
JWACK
4/18/2019 11:48am
Yes.
September last year I broke mine in 2 places along with breaking my right pelvis completely off and also 3 vertebrates in my back. Tail bone still hurts a little 7 months later.
Let me tell you about butt hurt! Try going to the bathroom with a broken pelvis, sacrum and back!
mx617
4/18/2019 12:42pm
Not to scare you but I broke mine close to 20 years ago now and I still can't sit through a whole movie without getting uncomfortable lol.
KMC440
4/18/2019 1:04pm
Seat donut

How'd it go at the doc?
RONJ OSE
4/18/2019 1:06pm

went to see the doc, made me do x-rays (laying on my back) hurt like hell
then he took a look and touched my tail bone ( i felt very uncomfortable) he pressed around with me screaming like a bitch, we got the x rays and he said because we took them from the top we cant really tell to good so you need a MRI, i said ok but no. So what he told me is deep bone bruise on the tail bone and pelvis ( i was a little confused about the pelvis part) and maybe some hair line fractures. He said it will hurt for a while then go down but you will be uncomfortable for a year or 2.

i am kinda pissed as this wasen't my fault(dont want to say how)

so i figured ill take these next 2 weeks to strip my bike clean it up, grease everything and a top end, and what i have all ways wanted to do, strip the powder coating blue the frame then clear it ( will post this in bike builds)

thanks for all the input guys!
Brad460
4/18/2019 3:03pm
RONJ OSE wrote:
went to see the doc, made me do x-rays (laying on my back) hurt like hell then he took a look and touched my tail bone...

went to see the doc, made me do x-rays (laying on my back) hurt like hell
then he took a look and touched my tail bone ( i felt very uncomfortable) he pressed around with me screaming like a bitch, we got the x rays and he said because we took them from the top we cant really tell to good so you need a MRI, i said ok but no. So what he told me is deep bone bruise on the tail bone and pelvis ( i was a little confused about the pelvis part) and maybe some hair line fractures. He said it will hurt for a while then go down but you will be uncomfortable for a year or 2.

i am kinda pissed as this wasen't my fault(dont want to say how)

so i figured ill take these next 2 weeks to strip my bike clean it up, grease everything and a top end, and what i have all ways wanted to do, strip the powder coating blue the frame then clear it ( will post this in bike builds)

thanks for all the input guys!
You can’t throw that out there without now telling us what happened! Laughing

Anyways, I am telling you- go to Walgreens and get some sodium naproxen. It will do wonders.

Also get yourself some padded mx shorts (I got some alpinestar ones with a tailbone pad). I can’t ride without them as my last tailbone injury (3+ years ago) will still get sore riding!
Mx746
4/18/2019 3:34pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2019 3:36pm
I’ve injured mine, it’s no fun. My son injured his playing hockey . He now wears this . https://azzpadz.com/ also, my dentist gave me a few shots in the wrong side of the mouth, then said she sorry, she broke her tailbone previous day and is off her game. I sympathized.
Brad460
4/18/2019 3:54pm
I’ve got these...can’t ride without them ..

Post a reply to: tail bone

The Latest

The Latest