shia labeouf , flag stolen, it was half mile from me,lol

hillbilly
http://www.greenevillesun.com/news/local_news/actor-shia-labeouf-s-flag…

Town has been going crazy since he was seen.when i see the address and wondered why there,just out the road.

Figured he would be hanging with my nutty neighbor Park Overall. Sheis a tree hugger.
|
JAFO92
3/15/2017 6:01am
That nutjob makes Tom Cruise look normal.
newmann
3/15/2017 6:29am
His train derailed bigly. What a kook. Even his hollyweird libs don't want anything to do with him anymore it seems. I have to admit it has made for some funny trolling.

https://youtu.be/hE_NY0oEGzc
hillbilly
3/15/2017 7:18am
I've never heard of him. He was supposed to show up at Phil roe's town hall the other night so all these people go but he never showed.

I figured he was here hanging with park Overall ,a liberal whack job. Her house is about 300 yrds thru the woods from me. Her big protest lately is US nitrogen,a new plant in town. They make explosives and she claims they will blow up one day.

Well,she may be right. While building the place they went thru several construction companies. One built the foundation for some pumps. They built it for 3,000 lbs but the pumps weighed 300,000 lbs or some such crazy mistake costing a few million to fix.

Since then they have had some red cloud of gas escape killing birds and stuff. A man that quit there told me one day the wrong 2 gases will escape and level the place. He quit because of the sketchy construction.

JRT812
3/15/2017 7:19am
What a powerful way to protest.... never even heard of it until now and it appears to be working positively for him. On a side note, I did enjoy the movie Lawless he was in

The Shop

borg
3/15/2017 8:27am
There are so many people with a lot of time on their hands.

4chan
Mini Elsinore
3/15/2017 9:18am Edited Date/Time 3/15/2017 9:19am
hillbilly wrote:
I've never heard of him. He was supposed to show up at Phil roe's town hall the other night so all these people go but he...
I've never heard of him. He was supposed to show up at Phil roe's town hall the other night so all these people go but he never showed.

I figured he was here hanging with park Overall ,a liberal whack job. Her house is about 300 yrds thru the woods from me. Her big protest lately is US nitrogen,a new plant in town. They make explosives and she claims they will blow up one day.

Well,she may be right. While building the place they went thru several construction companies. One built the foundation for some pumps. They built it for 3,000 lbs but the pumps weighed 300,000 lbs or some such crazy mistake costing a few million to fix.

Since then they have had some red cloud of gas escape killing birds and stuff. A man that quit there told me one day the wrong 2 gases will escape and level the place. He quit because of the sketchy construction.

The use of multiple contractors is called "compartmentalization", and it is done by design. No one contractor holds the keys to the 'vault.' They never admit to it...
Skidaddle
3/15/2017 11:14am
Dirty fuckin tree hugger weirdos.
Wow. Trying to tongue kiss another dude. Not surprising.
hillbilly
3/16/2017 6:25pm
hillbilly wrote:
I've never heard of him. He was supposed to show up at Phil roe's town hall the other night so all these people go but he...

The use of multiple contractors is called "compartmentalization", and it is done by design. No one contractor holds the keys to the 'vault.' They never admit...
The use of multiple contractors is called "compartmentalization", and it is done by design. No one contractor holds the keys to the 'vault.' They never admit to it...
These companies kept fucking up and getting fired, but i get what you mean,just not the case here.
peelout
3/17/2017 10:16am
he was good in "The Greatest Game Ever Played".... but now he's just a fucking weirdo
JW381
3/17/2017 10:20am
peelout wrote:
he was good in "The Greatest Game Ever Played".... but now he's just a fucking weirdo
I love that movie.
hillbilly
5/30/2017 1:48pm
we have the only courthouse in the nation with confederate and union soldiers statues on the lawn.

JRT812
5/31/2017 7:13am
Dude has taken an interesting route in life. Correct me if I'm wrong, but at one point he was a pretty well known actor right?
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
5/31/2017 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 5/31/2017 7:15pm
JRT812 wrote:
Dude has taken an interesting route in life. Correct me if I'm wrong, but at one point he was a pretty well known actor right?
There was Oscar buzz for him in his recent film, American Honey (which also had Oscar Buzz and won other awards). He did get critical acclaim for his role. The consensus was, however, that he wouldnt win it, if nominated because he is such a kook.

American Honey is a different movie but interesting. Its on Amazon Prime.
6/1/2017 2:38pm
hillbilly wrote:
http://www.greenevillesun.com/news/local_news/actor-shia-labeouf-s-flag-stolen/article_96607442-f321-5e26-bc29-a9eaaa10fb31.html Town has been going crazy since he was seen.when i see the address and wondered why there,just out the road. Figured he would be hanging...
http://www.greenevillesun.com/news/local_news/actor-shia-labeouf-s-flag…

Town has been going crazy since he was seen.when i see the address and wondered why there,just out the road.

Figured he would be hanging with my nutty neighbor Park Overall. Sheis a tree hugger.
One my good friends mom lives in Greenville while he lives in Kingsport.
500guy
6/1/2017 2:49pm
peelout wrote:
Just ruined one of my Favorite movies, I had no idea He was like this.
SEEMEFIRST
6/2/2017 8:23pm
newmann wrote:
His train derailed bigly. What a kook. Even his hollyweird libs don't want anything to do with him anymore it seems. I have to admit it...
His train derailed bigly. What a kook. Even his hollyweird libs don't want anything to do with him anymore it seems. I have to admit it has made for some funny trolling.

https://youtu.be/hE_NY0oEGzc
Pretty sure he wouldn't have walked away from that here.

Post a reply to: shia labeouf , flag stolen, it was half mile from me,lol

The Latest