Hillbilly here's a blast from the past!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2018 4:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/3/2018 4:21 PM

Kids if you laugh at this I understand, but this was as good as it got back in the day. Hell I remember this was still touring in 1975..
|

9/3/2018 4:46 PM

?rel=0
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/3/2018 6:52 PM

KMC440 wrote:

Kids if you laugh at this I understand, but this was as good as it got back in the day. Hell I remember this was still touring in 1975..

Yeah,they came by Bristol in early 70s .

Like to see it done today with plastics flying on the simple leaps.

They had to break something and wad up at a show.

I work on that very car but year newer about weekly and a 56 Ford ,some galaxies and impalas.

You wonder how women drove the things,just a trip down the drive ,turn around 7 point style,and back up the drive and into the garage your arms at noodles .No power nothing.And a woman owns the 56 it was her first car bought new,3 on the tree no less.

Didnt Joey have a son that did nascar a bit?or was that Barrett I'm thinking.

|

9/3/2018 7:33 PM

Good stuff. My Dad took me to see them at Saugus Speedway in CA in 68 or 69.

|

9/4/2018 7:18 AM

They came to our county fair when I was a kid. Followed by a county wide outbreak of bent bicycle rims and skinned knees.

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

9/4/2018 7:51 AM

JPT wrote:

They came to our county fair when I was a kid. Followed by a county wide outbreak of bent bicycle rims and skinned knees.

Monkey blood will fix it.....

Photo

|

"We don't rent pigs."

9/4/2018 10:40 AM

Haaaaa I was practically pink from that for 7 years.w00t w00t

|

9/10/2018 4:55 AM

I always think of Hillbilly when I play this.

|

9/10/2018 2:33 PM

I drove to elementary school at 14 till they called the law,dirt road almost to school.

A 71 datsun pu that I built the engine for in my basement room,rolled it out in a wheelbarrow and used a tractor boom to stab it in. It was out of a 610 2.0 5 speed.

There was one stretch of dirt road i could see for half mile and for years was my favorite section to try and go thru flat out in high ,looking out the sidewindlws pitched sideways

Just 2 friends would ride that section with me,lol.

Good times

|