moto support

kellogg986
Fantasy
890th
4/24/2018 4:44pm
I have been an avid motocross / supercross fan and rider for the past 20+ years. This past year has been the toughest of my life. In April last year I lost my father, in August I lost my oldest son 9 days before his 16th birthday to unknown causes, and just recently I lost my 8 year old niece to a car accident. I believe the dirtbike community is like family which is why I am reaching out. This year has taken it's toll on not only our mental, and physical health but our financial well being. I have a 12 year old son and I don't want him to have to feel the effects of everything that has happened. My wife and I have started a Gofundme and I am hoping the Motocross community can see it in their hearts to help a family that is struggling to get by. I thank you for any support you are able to give, and know that if the boot was on the other foot I would give. Family is the most important thing in life, and like I said the motocross community is like a family. Thank you again to everyone and ride safe. https://www.gofundme.com/sparks-of-light-for-aidan?pc=fb_co_dashboard_w…
|

Post a reply to: moto support

The Latest