iPhone & iOS5

Sondy132001
Edited Date/Time 1/17/2012 5:19am
Yeah didn't think I could love my iPhone more...I do haha but don't be a dumbass (me) and forget to back up yer apps, it saves them under purchased if you do, but it was a bitch to reload them all Woohoo all is good and I just love this new operating system !

S
|
Sondy132001
10/24/2011 12:23pm
Did you see when you're on the homepage or the email pages or any pages you can pull down the recap page then slide it back up ??

Mine gives me a summary of all things happening on my iPhone. LOVE THAT !

S
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
10/24/2011 12:24pm
Yeah my wife used to complain to me all the time about how much time I would spend on my phone.....so I got her an iphone now too.

Suddenly no complaining whatsoever Tongue
Sondy132001
10/24/2011 12:42pm
Use your fingers to spread the screen like when making emails larger, works the same for the camera !

S
10/24/2011 12:59pm
Use your fingers to spread the screen like when making emails larger, works the same for the camera !

S
I love it when you talk dirty!Evil

The Shop

tbanks
10/25/2011 4:44am

S
I love it when you talk dirty!Evil
LMAO
Sondy132001
10/25/2011 9:21am
Old Fart with the new OS they added 200 new features, I learned a new one last night from my daughter, I keep my phone locked and you can miss picture moments, but now you can hit the round button at the bottom twice fast and the camera will come up without unlocking it also the music player !!

S
level
10/25/2011 10:50am
Now just download Motocross Matchup and you will never be able to put your iphone down.
level
10/25/2011 10:51am
Old Fart with the new OS they added 200 new features, I learned a new one last night from my daughter, I keep my phone locked...
Old Fart with the new OS they added 200 new features, I learned a new one last night from my daughter, I keep my phone locked and you can miss picture moments, but now you can hit the round button at the bottom twice fast and the camera will come up without unlocking it also the music player !!

S
I like imessage also. It uses the same text messaging program but if you are sending a message to somebody else with imessage turned on then the text will be blue instead of green and you don't get charged for it. It also sends over higher resolution video and pics than regular text. You can also see when the other person is typing.
Sondy132001
10/25/2011 11:09am
level wrote:
Now just download Motocross Matchup and you will never be able to put your iphone down.
I have it but I'm not big on video games, they bore me, I got into Laura Croft for about a week, but then I heard there were big HUGE spiders in the next level (I have bad arachnophobia) and couldn't go on haha

My buddy just got an iPhone and when I sent him a text it went blue background and I said to him oh hey you got an iPhone and he was all how did you know lol so iMessenger is cool yes and FREE like BBM was to blackberry.

S
level
10/25/2011 11:43am
Do you have your icloud account all setup yet where you can go to icloud.com and look at your mail, contacts, etc.?
Sondy132001
10/25/2011 12:02pm
level wrote:
Do you have your icloud account all setup yet where you can go to icloud.com and look at your mail, contacts, etc.?
nope I won't do it or the google+, it just puts out way too much info out on yourself and I can't feel comfy with it right now, I like my privacy, I only post what I'm comfy with on my facebook and the aps on my phone, know where I'm at yes but no personal information is on my phone !

S
flarider
10/25/2011 2:33pm Edited Date/Time 10/25/2011 2:36pm
Sondra, on my way back from Vegas, my seat mate just happened to be a computer guy flying to Orlando for a "cloud computing" convention, as that is what he specialized in. While he says he understands the biggest obstacle of cloud computing is the fear people have of "putting it all out there" he says it really is unfounded because there is so much info already out there. For the most part, cloud computing is as secure as your own hard drive and is as good as you make it. If you have a solid password, change it regularly, there is no reason to fear unless someone sets out to target you specifically, and if that's the case, they're gonna get your shit anyway.
If you're smart, you're safe.

I watch what I put on facebook and stuff like that, but as for my iCloud stuff, I have been using MobileMe (same thing) from Apple for a couple years without problem.
Sondy132001
10/25/2011 2:37pm
flarider wrote:
Sondra, on my way back from Vegas, my seat mate just happened to be a computer guy flying to Orlando for a "cloud computing" convention, as...
Sondra, on my way back from Vegas, my seat mate just happened to be a computer guy flying to Orlando for a "cloud computing" convention, as that is what he specialized in. While he says he understands the biggest obstacle of cloud computing is the fear people have of "putting it all out there" he says it really is unfounded because there is so much info already out there. For the most part, cloud computing is as secure as your own hard drive and is as good as you make it. If you have a solid password, change it regularly, there is no reason to fear unless someone sets out to target you specifically, and if that's the case, they're gonna get your shit anyway.
If you're smart, you're safe.

I watch what I put on facebook and stuff like that, but as for my iCloud stuff, I have been using MobileMe (same thing) from Apple for a couple years without problem.
Right on Dave thanks for the heads up !!

S

Post a reply to: iPhone & iOS5

The Latest