i think this fbi agent is in trouble

BMSOBx2
6/10/2018 10:43am
Any government any Administration wow. Better go hide under a rock with your guns and wait for the Apocalypse.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
6/10/2018 12:43pm Edited Date/Time 6/10/2018 12:46pm
Bullshit!!! If you dont live in some cities like in Cali or chicago and a few others, the USA is the very best and safest place to live. God dam wake the fuck up you pansy ass pussies. This country is 99 percent Disney World and everyone wants to live here or they are lying. So easy to be successful unless your a complete idiot or entitled. Everybody wants to live here but a few that watch bullshit news. Holy fuck get a hobby or move away from your loser towns. You cuks are lucky you werent born when life was actually hard. All i know is 9/11 everybody came together as one big family and then like 5 or 6 years ago everyone hated each other again.
My kids schools had serious security, nothing could happen there and these kids are great and no mental issues. That is a really dumb argument. Turn off the news and go out and see the real world outside, its pretty great out here. If not then you are doing it wrong.
TXDirt
6/10/2018 1:12pm
TXDirt wrote:
History major and you bagged on only two previous presidents, both who are conservative. lol

At least you don't pretend to be unbiased!! Wink
BMSOBx2 wrote:
How far back do you want me to go? Shall I compare Nero who fiddled while Rome burned to the current clown in the White House...
How far back do you want me to go? Shall I compare Nero who fiddled while Rome burned to the current clown in the White House? This from the guy who tried to compare the Donald to Theodore Roosevelt.
Only go as far back as to fit your agenda, Mr. History Major. Whistling

The Shop

6/10/2018 1:41pm
m121c wrote:
If you would rather have a dull (sharp is dangerous) stick than those terrifying guns be my guest... I’ll stick to the gun.
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Why the obsession with weapons? Guns sharp, objects? All to protect yourself from your own government? Pathetic. On the other hand, considering the clown that's in...
Why the obsession with weapons? Guns sharp, objects? All to protect yourself from your own government? Pathetic.
On the other hand, considering the clown that's in charge now you have every right to be worried and scared of the government.
Lol. Actually guys like you should be scared of that clown. he’s ruining your utopia.
newmann
6/10/2018 1:45pm
m121c wrote:
If you would rather have a dull (sharp is dangerous) stick than those terrifying guns be my guest... I’ll stick to the gun.
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Why the obsession with weapons? Guns sharp, objects? All to protect yourself from your own government? Pathetic. On the other hand, considering the clown that's in...
Why the obsession with weapons? Guns sharp, objects? All to protect yourself from your own government? Pathetic.
On the other hand, considering the clown that's in charge now you have every right to be worried and scared of the government.
Lol. Actually guys like you should be scared of that clown. he’s ruining your utopia.
Smile
BMSOBx2
6/10/2018 3:08pm
By sowing seeds of discontent and division, kissing Russia's ass? Yeah that's something to aspire to. But at least he kept his promises, right? Do you really think that this Silver Spoon draft dodging shady New York real estate developer & self-proclaimed billionaire gives a f*** about you or the middle class? How about that tax reform? Talk to me in a few years when your tax breaks go away and his Rich buddies still get to keep theirs. Speaking a tax returns where the f*** are his? What's he afraid of? They can't still be auditing him can they? This is the guy during the campaign debates that said dodging taxes was being smart. How's that going to work out for you? None so blind as those who refuse to see.
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
6/10/2018 3:35pm
FLmxer wrote:
Bullshit!!! If you dont live in some cities like in Cali or chicago and a few others, the USA is the very best and safest place...
Bullshit!!! If you dont live in some cities like in Cali or chicago and a few others, the USA is the very best and safest place to live. God dam wake the fuck up you pansy ass pussies. This country is 99 percent Disney World and everyone wants to live here or they are lying. So easy to be successful unless your a complete idiot or entitled. Everybody wants to live here but a few that watch bullshit news. Holy fuck get a hobby or move away from your loser towns. You cuks are lucky you werent born when life was actually hard. All i know is 9/11 everybody came together as one big family and then like 5 or 6 years ago everyone hated each other again.
My kids schools had serious security, nothing could happen there and these kids are great and no mental issues. That is a really dumb argument. Turn off the news and go out and see the real world outside, its pretty great out here. If not then you are doing it wrong.
your right in the fact that the USA is like most of the 1st world a safe places to live, and the hysteria created by both sides is really just a distraction, and a divided nation is easier to control,

but your wrong in the fact that everyone wants to live there,
6/10/2018 3:42pm
I’m gonna tap out before i get clipped.

Anyone got any other cool videos of retarded FBI agents dancing?
BMSOBx2
6/10/2018 3:48pm Edited Date/Time 6/10/2018 3:48pm
I’m gonna tap out before i get clipped. Anyone got any other cool videos of retarded FBI agents dancing?
I’m gonna tap out before i get clipped.

Anyone got any other cool videos of retarded FBI agents dancing?
Wise choice. Can't defend the indefensible.
6/10/2018 4:21pm Edited Date/Time 6/10/2018 4:22pm
Need better bait for me to bite....cmon now. Dangle some monster energy out here, wake me up some!!
Shiftfaced
6/10/2018 4:34pm
As long as President Trump is pissing people off, those who voted for him are getting exactly what they wanted.

They are not happy until you are not happy.
BMSOBx2
6/10/2018 5:30pm
Need better bait for me to bite....cmon now. Dangle some monster energy out here, wake me up some!!
I think there's another thread about that. Personally never touch the stuff.
m121c
6/10/2018 5:52pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Any government any Administration wow. Better go hide under a rock with your guns and wait for the Apocalypse.
I personally don’t even own a gun yet (surprising I know), I have family members who do though.

I’ll continue on believing in individualism, atleast I know I’ll never be ignorant enough to put my trust and faith into incompetent governments.

Your last few posts.. wow.. You sure drank the leftist media koolaid didn’t you.
BMSOBx2
6/10/2018 6:54pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
m121c wrote:
I personally don’t even own a gun yet (surprising I know), I have family members who do though. I’ll continue on believing in individualism, atleast I...
I personally don’t even own a gun yet (surprising I know), I have family members who do though.

I’ll continue on believing in individualism, atleast I know I’ll never be ignorant enough to put my trust and faith into incompetent governments.

Your last few posts.. wow.. You sure drank the leftist media koolaid didn’t you.
I put my trust in the people having the sense to educate themselves enough to make the right choices and not be distracted by unqualified reality TV personalities.
ns503
6/11/2018 3:59am
everyone wants to live here or they are lying.

and then like 5 or 6 years ago everyone hated each other again.

Line 2 might be one reason line 1 might not be accurate.
MR. X
6/11/2018 6:59am
I dare anybody to read this page without knowing the thread title and try to guess what it's about.
Shiftfaced
6/11/2018 7:54am
Not everybody can be a perpetual victim.

It takes skill.
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
6/11/2018 10:58am
MR. X wrote:
I dare anybody to read this page without knowing the thread title and try to guess what it's about.
aaaa .....tangent?...a little...I just thought the dood was a dumbass and it was funny..i seen it on the news the day I posted....lol
MR. X
6/11/2018 11:05am
MR. X wrote:
dsmith wrote:
aaaa .....tangent?...a little...I just thought the dood was a dumbass and it was funny..i seen it on the news the day I posted....lol
There is so many times I read a thread and can't remember what it was originally about .Laughing
Ted722
6/11/2018 12:59pm
MR. X wrote:
dsmith wrote:
MR. X wrote:
There is so many times I read a thread and can't remember what it was originally about .Laughing
hilarious!
newmann
6/12/2018 8:56am
Where did I state 11 people had my back?
6/13/2018 4:11pm Edited Date/Time 6/13/2018 4:13pm
Finally some Factual news!

I’ve seen some pretty dumb things but that’s probably one of the tops. Like....fbi I’m sure have the ok to carry anywhere. good lord though man.....now what’s he gonna do ? Govt don’t like to hire felons unless they’re elected....
newmann
6/14/2018 9:55am
Keep in mind I was here for over twice as long as Wombat without ever getting clipped once.
akillerwombat
6/14/2018 12:44pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2018 12:44pm
newmann wrote:
Keep in mind I was here for over twice as long as Wombat without ever getting clipped once.
Darwinism strikes again.
newmann
6/14/2018 6:42pm
newmann wrote:
Darwinism strikes again.
Complains about petty insults, offers up petty insults.Laughing

akillerwombat
6/14/2018 8:03pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2018 8:03pm
newmann wrote:

Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it petty (or an insult).

KennyT
Fantasy
479th
6/14/2018 8:38pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2018 8:39pm
newmann wrote:

Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it petty (or an insult).

That’s another insult ?

Passive aggressive
akillerwombat
6/14/2018 9:02pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2018 9:03pm
KennyT wrote:
That’s another insult ?

Passive aggressive
No, it's not.

Newmann's original comment was about how "he never got clicked back in the day but now (often) does" which means his method of posting hasn't evolved and thus he is paying the consequences for it (IE, the literal theory of Darwinism weeding him out). Not an insult.

As for the follow up clip, there is no shame in not understanding what is being said, but much like Kevin Hart in the clip Newmann's lack of understanding of what was being said resulted in him taking what I was saying as an insult which stated above; isn't an insult.

Post a reply to: i think this fbi agent is in trouble

The Latest