dna study proves Darwin and evolution wrong

Rooster
7/30/2018 4:31pm
Sweetd31 wrote:
As an actual biological scientist with dense background in molecular genetics... You have started a a dumbass thread.
You shut your whore mouth!

This is America dammit. They can believe anything they want to. Freedumb!!!
borg
7/30/2018 6:40pm
Firefly47 wrote:
My observation - Those whom believe in creationism are generally the same bunch of idiots that believe vaccinations cause autism. The only real thing we can...
My observation -
Those whom believe in creationism are generally the same bunch of idiots that believe vaccinations cause autism.
The only real thing we can ALL be sure of is that once we're born, we all die in the end. There's no way out.
As a creationist I take offense to that. I believe man created god in his own image. How does that make me an idiot?
TXDirt
7/30/2018 6:58pm
Firefly47 wrote:
My observation - Those whom believe in creationism are generally the same bunch of idiots that believe vaccinations cause autism. The only real thing we can...
My observation -
Those whom believe in creationism are generally the same bunch of idiots that believe vaccinations cause autism.
The only real thing we can ALL be sure of is that once we're born, we all die in the end. There's no way out.
From what I /read/research/understand, you are absolutely wrong.

The Shop

Sweetd31
7/30/2018 7:54pm
MR. X wrote:
I can't say for sure if vaccines are the cause of autism or not but there is some shady things that happen with the government and...
I can't say for sure if vaccines are the cause of autism or not but there is some shady things that happen with the government and pharm companies .

https://www.naturalnews.com/027789_Dr_Julie_Gerberding_Merck.html#
You should study the history of Andrew Wakefield, then when you are done, go visit his multi-million dollar home in Austin, Texas.

In addition, you can not lump creationist and anti vax community together. However, data does indicate that many cities on the West coast are having record measles/mumps/rubella outbreaks in association to anti-vax (see the Disney-land case in California).

Post a reply to: dna study proves Darwin and evolution wrong

The Latest