crazy man next door.

chuck317
5/23/2012 12:18pm Edited Date/Time 5/24/2012 10:35am
this guy moves in with his sister and her husband next door. soon as hes here he stirs the pot. he trys to get evryone to hate the neighbors dogs. they are german sheppards with a six foot high chain link fence. he does not like it becauce they bark when he is near the fence. so he starts setting off firecrackers next to there fence to scare the dogs. she keeps them in except for bathroom time. she used to leave them out all the time. he has a pistol he carries on his hip and is always shooting it. i live in the county and nothing he is doing is illeagal. all kinds of houses around in all directions. now he has put up no tresspasing signs everywhere. came into my yard during the night i guess and put one on my tree in my yard. his yard is fenced in and we have never cauced them any problems. i have grandkids over and my neighbor has two young boys. i took his sign down and put it in his sisters yard. this was a quite area with no issues till he moved in. i think he is bad news. ive asked him what the problem is and he just starts ranting about everything, cant even talk to him. what would you do?
|
burn1986
Fantasy
3280th
5/23/2012 12:40pm Edited Date/Time 5/23/2012 12:43pm
Whew, that's a tough one. What would the cops do if you called them?
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
595th
5/23/2012 12:52pm
Amazing isn't it! I actually have 2 neighbors that have done something similar. One is a dead beat that moved in with his inlaws and now has chiseled them out of their house. Another is a stupid fuck that moved in from Florida and thinks he is still in the city. He has a belligerent temper and has almost gotten arrested twice by stirring shit and raising hell with the cops when they come. One of the cops was the Sargent of our local state police branch. This guy also volunteers for the fire dept. and goes to town meetings. He deals drugs and has crack heads living in tents inside an old building that exists close to us. He just got awarded business man of the year because he got a grant and put up neon lights on the buildings on our main street in town. Afuckingmazing! I ran into him at the post office. All friendly and stuff. I told him to his face in the friendliest manner that I possibly could that if he has a problem and thinks he is going to come on my property an yell or yell at any of my family that he is wrong. I won't deal with it and I will call the police immediately. Then I said to him, I think you met our state policemen haven't ya? He just ruffled his papers and walked away. That has been about 3 months ago. I'm not sure if it worked or not but I haven't had any problems with him since. There are a few good stories that go along with this but they are to numerous to mention. One of the more outlandish ones is when he blocked a school bus from passing on a county road because he said they he owned the county road and they didn't have permission to use it. Unfucking believable. Out of state people that move here are such a pain in the ass.
The dead beat, well he is just that. A drunken dead beat piece of shit that is to dumb and to tough to have any common sense. He is a tough SOB, I'll give him that. But he drinks and does stupid shit and is crazy enough to do just about anything. I don't know if anybody could stop him if he took a mind to. I'm hoping he wins a Darwin award.
yzthumpa
5/23/2012 1:26pm
Only problem with that is what happens if they come out, talk to the guy, but don't really do shit? Then not only do you have a lunatic, you have a pissed off lunatic and a target on your back.
burn1986
Fantasy
3280th
5/23/2012 1:30pm
Well, yeah, true.

The Shop

burn1986
Fantasy
3280th
5/23/2012 1:35pm
I was gonna say that, but I knew it would start all kinds of stuff.
Rooster
5/23/2012 1:40pm
Buy him a quad and all the beer he can drink.

Let nature run it's course.
Orange724
5/23/2012 4:05pm
Rooster wrote:

Haha, better yet a 3-wheeler
chuck317
5/24/2012 2:03am
talked to a cop.not much they can do. your right if police came it would probaly make things worse. just wait till he hangs himself. things were just so peacful till he moved in.
yzthumpa
5/24/2012 9:18am
chuck317 wrote:
this guy moves in with his sister and her husband next door. soon as hes here he stirs the pot. he trys to get evryone to...
this guy moves in with his sister and her husband next door. soon as hes here he stirs the pot. he trys to get evryone to hate the neighbors dogs. they are german sheppards with a six foot high chain link fence. he does not like it becauce they bark when he is near the fence. so he starts setting off firecrackers next to there fence to scare the dogs. she keeps them in except for bathroom time. she used to leave them out all the time. he has a pistol he carries on his hip and is always shooting it. i live in the county and nothing he is doing is illeagal. all kinds of houses around in all directions. now he has put up no tresspasing signs everywhere. came into my yard during the night i guess and put one on my tree in my yard. his yard is fenced in and we have never cauced them any problems. i have grandkids over and my neighbor has two young boys. i took his sign down and put it in his sisters yard. this was a quite area with no issues till he moved in. i think he is bad news. ive asked him what the problem is and he just starts ranting about everything, cant even talk to him. what would you do?
How is it not illegal to carry a pistol around and fire it in the vicinity of houses?
Racer92
5/24/2012 10:35am
Rooster wrote:

And a video cam to record it! Laughing

Post a reply to: crazy man next door.

The Latest