corded drills

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2017 2:34 AM

there are many kinds of power drills and corded drills are available in the market but every model has a slight difference. you have to understand all features and will have to choose the one which suits your needs perfectly.
corded drills

|

9/11/2017 4:10 AM

I'm looking for something that firmly locks my hand to the tool and doesn't have any kind of safety device . I typically like to let my hair down when I use power tools and actually prefer when my hair lightly dances off the business end of the tool I'm operating . I'm open to suggestions.

|

9/11/2017 4:50 AM

Are the North Koreans illegally testing any of these drills? We will find out when it stops raining.

|

9/11/2017 11:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/11/2017 11:14 AM

I'm mostly interested in the additional shipping costs from Anchorage. Wouldn't that drive up the prices a little bit? I'm assuming the corded power drills are not manufactured in Alaska and have to be shipped there to begin with....

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

9/12/2017 12:09 PM

MR. X wrote:

I'm looking for something that firmly locks my hand to the tool and doesn't have any kind of safety device . I typically like to let my hair down when I use power tools and actually prefer when my hair lightly dances off the business end of the tool I'm operating . I'm open to suggestions.

Have anything like this OP?
I'll get 5 if you do, I'm constantly yelling at my employee's to keep working, Little blood never hurt anyone.
If they can't lay it down and it runs constantly that will improve my bottom line.

|

9/12/2017 12:27 PM

Old-Man wrote:

Have anything like this OP?
I'll get 5 if you do, I'm constantly yelling at my employee's to keep working, Little blood never hurt anyone.
If they can't lay it down and it runs constantly that will improve my bottom line.

We find super glue works well if you glue the power drill in the hand of the operator. Couple that with a twist lock plug
and it keeps them from leaving their work station to go to the bathroom. $$$$$s
TM

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler, the only modular hauling system www.sprocketstuff.com home of the Counter Sprocket Tool

9/12/2017 1:40 PM

I've got a couple that are absolutely perfect for me. Since my work hours are ridiculous I need a good zap every now and then to stay awake. Soooo the wires pokin out just below the grip serve a dual purpose... win win. laughing

|

9/12/2017 2:04 PM

powerdrill wrote:

there are many kinds of power drills and corded drills are available in the market but every model has a slight difference. you have to understand all features and will have to choose the one which suits your needs perfectly.
corded drills

Corded drills work best in a nice warm bath.

Why dont you run you one,plug the drill in to a non gfi plugin,use a extension cord if its a long ways away from the tub.

Slip into that nice warm bath and then toss in the drill.

|

9/12/2017 2:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2017 2:27 PM

Ok OP, I need 5 hair grabbers, some super glue, two shockers and one extension "corded" Drill ...so far, still shopping

|