caucasian tax

mxrelated
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 10:43am
Now we are taxed to tan... how bout an afro sheen tax,, wonder how that would go over... Wake up sheeple
|
Blake
7/9/2010 8:28pm
It how they going to pay for people with skin cancer.

Nevermind people can get burned to shit outdoors, and probably worse!

Its not a yawner, its a start to more tax. And tax on tax.
Dave knows about that.

motogeezer
7/9/2010 9:03pm
If you go to a tanning parlor, you should be taxed for Narcissism.

Fuckin' Guido.
Blake
7/9/2010 10:40pm
Now you know why the energy drink girls make more money than most the racers. They have to pay alot of tax!

Fuckin Guidettes!(sic)

Pretty soon, there will be extra taxes on nail salons.

Ask your wife why CA already has rules when it comes to Pedicures that dont apply anywhere else.

The Shop

SteveS
7/10/2010 6:42am
You know, now that you mention it, that is a racist tax.
WhKnuckle
7/10/2010 7:10am
No, it's a stupidity tax. Stupid people should be taxed higher because of the pain they are in socieity's ass.
jonjon714
7/10/2010 8:04am
WhKnuckle wrote:
No, it's a stupidity tax. Stupid people should be taxed higher because of the pain they are in socieity's ass.
Wonder how many people would say that about motocross.
flarider
7/10/2010 11:13am
It's an unhealthy practice, just like smoking and drinking, both of which are taxed
FlaNard
7/10/2010 11:51am
mxrelated wrote:
Now we are taxed to tan... how bout an afro sheen tax,, wonder how that would go over... Wake up sheeple
Obama blocked the sun?
72kiteboarder
7/10/2010 6:42pm
No matter how you reason it out. It boils down to a Tax on a specific race of people. If it were a tax that only affected a minority race, the ACLU and NAACP would be up in arms.
Racer92
7/10/2010 7:21pm
flarider wrote:
It's an unhealthy practice, just like smoking and drinking, both of which are taxed
Well if we are gonna go down that road, fat people end up costing just as much as the smoking/drinking crowd with heart disease and diabetes, and for most being fat is a voluntary encumbrance. (I know, I know, not all) The stomach stapling & lap-band results support that.
Racer92
7/10/2010 7:23pm
No matter how you reason it out. It boils down to a Tax on a specific race of people. If it were a tax that only...
No matter how you reason it out. It boils down to a Tax on a specific race of people. If it were a tax that only affected a minority race, the ACLU and NAACP would be up in arms.
It doesnt target a specific race, but obviously would exclude some races who simply do not use that device.
flarider
7/10/2010 7:39pm
flarider wrote:
Racer92 wrote:
Well if we are gonna go down that road, fat people end up costing just as much as the smoking/drinking crowd with heart disease and diabetes...
Well if we are gonna go down that road, fat people end up costing just as much as the smoking/drinking crowd with heart disease and diabetes, and for most being fat is a voluntary encumbrance. (I know, I know, not all) The stomach stapling & lap-band results support that.
Personally, I would have no problem with coming up with plans to make American's healthier, or at least less obese, if that involves some form of taxation, so be it.
Obviously we can't weigh someone and levy a tax, because weight can fluctuate, but we could tax many things that are primary causes, such as fast food and soda pop.

I am a firm believer that ANYONE can be thinner if they truly want to be, just as a smoker can quit smoking if they truly want to quit.

You go to other countries and you don't see the level of obesity there that you do here, and you also see far less fast food places and people walk or ride bicycles more. Suburbia has forced American's to become car dependent, where they can't even go to the local 7-11 without driving.

As a tax payer, I would have no issue taxing foods and behaviors that promote obesity and I would have no problem paying for medical treatments to reduce obesity, because you're going to pay either way.
Pay for a lapband today, or pay for an electric wheelchair, lift for the chair on their car, their disability for being fat, and on top of all that, all the high blood pressure meds, cholesterol meds and all the medical treatments these obese people require.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
7/10/2010 7:54pm
I wish there was a tax on stupid because we could pay off the national debt with your share.
flarider
7/10/2010 7:58pm
You going to learn me something?

Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
7/10/2010 8:12pm
I would be glad to, is that a request for some tutoring?
flarider
7/10/2010 8:21pm
Don't think you can learn me nothing
72kiteboarder
7/10/2010 10:02pm
flarider wrote:
Racer92 wrote:
Well if we are gonna go down that road, fat people end up costing just as much as the smoking/drinking crowd with heart disease and diabetes...
flarider wrote:
Personally, I would have no problem with coming up with plans to make American's healthier, or at least less obese, if that involves some form of...
Personally, I would have no problem with coming up with plans to make American's healthier, or at least less obese, if that involves some form of taxation, so be it.
Obviously we can't weigh someone and levy a tax, because weight can fluctuate, but we could tax many things that are primary causes, such as fast food and soda pop.

I am a firm believer that ANYONE can be thinner if they truly want to be, just as a smoker can quit smoking if they truly want to quit.

You go to other countries and you don't see the level of obesity there that you do here, and you also see far less fast food places and people walk or ride bicycles more. Suburbia has forced American's to become car dependent, where they can't even go to the local 7-11 without driving.

As a tax payer, I would have no issue taxing foods and behaviors that promote obesity and I would have no problem paying for medical treatments to reduce obesity, because you're going to pay either way.
Pay for a lapband today, or pay for an electric wheelchair, lift for the chair on their car, their disability for being fat, and on top of all that, all the high blood pressure meds, cholesterol meds and all the medical treatments these obese people require.
So should MX'ers pay a Danger Tax?
Blake
7/10/2010 11:35pm
flarider wrote:
Thats false. Ask a doctor about the people with Vitamin D deficencies.

Some sun is good. The body on gets Vit D from Diet, or is made naturally ny the body when exposed to UV light.

Man was meant to get some sun.
flarider
7/11/2010 5:35am
flarider wrote:
Blake wrote:
Thats false. Ask a doctor about the people with Vitamin D deficencies. Some sun is good. The body on gets Vit D from Diet, or is...

Some sun is good. The body on gets Vit D from Diet, or is made naturally ny the body when exposed to UV light.

Fine, go outside

Kiteboarder, No. MX doesn't cause cancer. Almost every activity short of playing chess has a risk of injury.
Sport would be exempt in my world
Scotty
7/11/2010 11:30am
flarider wrote:
Blake wrote:
Thats false. Ask a doctor about the people with Vitamin D deficencies. Some sun is good. The body on gets Vit D from Diet, or is...

flarider wrote:
Fine, go outside Kiteboarder, No. MX doesn't cause cancer. Almost every activity short of playing chess has a risk of injury. Sport would be exempt in...
Fine, go outside

Kiteboarder, No. MX doesn't cause cancer. Almost every activity short of playing chess has a risk of injury.
Sport would be exempt in my world
So what would be the difference then? People have a choice to go tan or go ride motocross. Both are dangerous right? So why tax one and not the other? You could be paralyzed for life riding mx, can you imagine the medical costs associated with it?
flarider
7/11/2010 11:54am
I think the last line is self explanatory and goes back to the eliminating obesity part of the equation
jmar
7/12/2010 6:10am
It really amazes me, how some can turn something like this into a racial issue.
SteveS
7/12/2010 6:12am Edited Date/Time 7/12/2010 6:12am
Think about that statement next time a police arrest, corporate action, marketing plan, state law, etc. is turned into a racial issue.
TeamGreen
7/12/2010 9:31am
flarider wrote:
*YAWN*

Dave,

Is it possible to conclude that even the tax-code is racist?

Any deductions/considerations for racial status in/attchable "to" the tax-cade?

Hmmmmmmm?
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
7/12/2010 9:47am
jmar wrote:
It really amazes me, how some can turn something like this into a racial issue.
So it's only cool to turn things into a racial issue when it suits you or you see a chance to attack someone with it, what a joke.
mxrelated
7/12/2010 10:03am
Just got back in town,, was not surprised to see Dave spinning.... again,,,,, we have heard the word from the Burning Bush......my analogy was poor, but some of you get it, if you were to tax something that is race specific against blacks, that would not stand........
7/12/2010 10:04am
Chicks look better with a tan! I am willing to pay extra if I have to!

Post a reply to: caucasian tax

The Latest