(bicycle) motocross in Nigeria!

burnside
12/30/2018 7:33am
|
JM485
12/30/2018 9:10am
That was so awesome, thanks for posting. That makes me so happy to see other people all over the world enjoy riding bikes like that, it’s been a huge part of my life and it’s awesome to see it do the same for people in an entirely different world from me. Hopefully some companies step up and make things more accessible over there, just seeing how stoked the locals were makes me think there’s a huge future over there and a big opportunity to change people’s lives. It’s kind of funny, in the US you’re treated like an outcast and loser when you ride the streets, but in the third world you’re a hero and inspiration. We think we have it all figured out over here but watching those guys and especially the little kids enjoy the little stuff like that makes you realize how much we take for granted.
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
12/30/2018 10:37am
So awesome, other than hockey, bicycles shaped my entire youth it seemed like.
seth505
Fantasy
1048th
12/30/2018 10:39am
JM485 wrote:
That was so awesome, thanks for posting. That makes me so happy to see other people all over the world enjoy riding bikes like that, it’s...
That was so awesome, thanks for posting. That makes me so happy to see other people all over the world enjoy riding bikes like that, it’s been a huge part of my life and it’s awesome to see it do the same for people in an entirely different world from me. Hopefully some companies step up and make things more accessible over there, just seeing how stoked the locals were makes me think there’s a huge future over there and a big opportunity to change people’s lives. It’s kind of funny, in the US you’re treated like an outcast and loser when you ride the streets, but in the third world you’re a hero and inspiration. We think we have it all figured out over here but watching those guys and especially the little kids enjoy the little stuff like that makes you realize how much we take for granted.
dude we loved all the comments from the drunk gallery. Around college we'd street ride around Boston at night and we'd always get "nice bike fag!" or "sweet bike, I had one when I was 10" like over and over Laughing
JM485
12/30/2018 2:21pm
JM485 wrote:
That was so awesome, thanks for posting. That makes me so happy to see other people all over the world enjoy riding bikes like that, it’s...
seth505 wrote:
dude we loved all the comments from the drunk gallery. Around college we'd street ride around Boston at night and we'd always get "nice bike fag!"...
dude we loved all the comments from the drunk gallery. Around college we'd street ride around Boston at night and we'd always get "nice bike fag!" or "sweet bike, I had one when I was 10" like over and over Laughing
Laughing That’s pretty damn funny! Believe me it doesn’t get to me, but it’s like god damn do you ass holes have to hate on everything? Sorry I’m not skull crushing bush light, going on daddy funded vacations, and date raping/paying sorority girls to stay the night broLaughing It’s more just funny to me that people in this country see something new and immediately think it must be bad or illegal, while the people who have nothing across the pond are stoked as hell at what they see. No stuck up ass holes, no snobby pricks, just a stoked community.
#punkrockforlife

The Shop

burnside
1/2/2019 6:03am Edited Date/Time 1/2/2019 6:03am
JM485 wrote:
Lurker disclaimer alert (I made the film) haha.

So I was stoked to read this comment and see the message of the film is getting across.

I could never afford to ride moto as much as I wanted to as a kid and BMX was my refuge!

GuyB has deep roots with the big guns in the BMX world too.
Sharc
1/2/2019 6:43am
We are one -
rongi#401
1/2/2019 6:24pm
Saw that last week, siiick
bernnet
1/3/2019 11:31pm
Awesome video. The guys are very talented.

Post a reply to: (bicycle) motocross in Nigeria!

The Latest