banging your way through college

rocrac
Edited Date/Time 2/5/2015 10:47am
|
jndmx
1/30/2015 6:57am
I don't care where you stand morally on this; that's a damn good business strategy.
That is one market that is always in demand.....sex.
mxb2
1/30/2015 7:04am
Gotta love a ho, lol
mxb2
1/30/2015 7:16am
IWreckALot wrote:
How is that different from prostitution?
Same thing, but soon you wil have someone come on here and defend them. Plenty of jobs out there , if you wanna be a whore, thats your choice, but dont me mad when it comes back to bite you in the ass 20 years from.now.

The Shop

Sandberm
1/30/2015 7:26am
I hope those young cash strapped college students are prepared to baste in the broth of Gods righteous indignation when they die.

Thats oneWink
IWreckALot
1/30/2015 7:29am
IWreckALot wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Same thing, but soon you wil have someone come on here and defend them. Plenty of jobs out there , if you wanna be a whore...
Same thing, but soon you wil have someone come on here and defend them. Plenty of jobs out there , if you wanna be a whore, thats your choice, but dont me mad when it comes back to bite you in the ass 20 years from.now.
I'm not even talking about the moral side, but legally, how is that business model legal even?
jndmx
1/30/2015 7:49am
IWreckALot wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Same thing, but soon you wil have someone come on here and defend them. Plenty of jobs out there , if you wanna be a whore...
IWreckALot wrote:
I'm not even talking about the moral side, but legally, how is that business model legal even?
The premise is that they aren't paying the women directly they are helping with some of their bills in exchange for "companionship".
It's not illegal to pay someone to be your friend, hell look at Moto industry.....lol.
rocrac
1/30/2015 7:53am
I'm disappointed I'm too broke to contribute to the better education of America Whistling
500guy
1/30/2015 8:01am
The thing that bothers me most about College is that it's more about being a business and not as much about an education.

Many think Government needs to pay for all this but I say if We do we need to review all the top Administrators salaries and bonuses and figure out where all the waste is going.

This web site is just a way of having prostitution and get away with it.
rocrac
1/30/2015 8:04am
500guy wrote:
The thing that bothers me most about College is that it's more about being a business and not as much about an education. Many think Government...
The thing that bothers me most about College is that it's more about being a business and not as much about an education.

Many think Government needs to pay for all this but I say if We do we need to review all the top Administrators salaries and bonuses and figure out where all the waste is going.

All of my kidding aside I think it's disgusting what kids and parents are facing these days to get a quality education in this country. I'm floored that woman would resort to prostitution.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
1/30/2015 8:12am
rocrac wrote:
All of my kidding aside I think it's disgusting what kids and parents are facing these days to get a quality education in this country. I'm...
All of my kidding aside I think it's disgusting what kids and parents are facing these days to get a quality education in this country. I'm floored that woman would resort to prostitution.
Oh please , show me a woman that has not used sex to get something she wants because they all do it because they can. Cool
rocrac
1/30/2015 8:22am
rocrac wrote:
All of my kidding aside I think it's disgusting what kids and parents are facing these days to get a quality education in this country. I'm...
lostboy819 wrote:
Oh please , show me a woman that has not used sex to get something she wants because they all do it because they can. Cool
Good point Smile Having a daughter of my own that I've tried to raise to be self sufficient has skewed my outlook at times.
huck
1/30/2015 8:22am
rocrac wrote:
lostboy819 wrote:
Hman144
Fantasy
714th
1/30/2015 8:26am
Ain't no way I'm clicking on either one of those links. The related ads that will follow in the next several days would get me fired or divorced.

And Sandberm- nicely done. But it don't count on this side. You gotta use it on the moto side.

H
IWreckALot
1/30/2015 8:59am
500guy wrote:
The thing that bothers me most about College is that it's more about being a business and not as much about an education. Many think Government...

rocrac wrote:
My sentiments exactly. I've been knocking out one or two classes a semester since I graduated high school in 2004 and I'm finally about done. Hoping I only have one more year left before I'm walking. I couldn't justify the debt. I have a good job and make a decent salary. I'm not sure I can make much more coming out of college immediately.

My wife just graduated nursing school and we have $20K in loans for her. That's easily justified to me. Nurses make plenty of money. She is making twice what she was before being a nurse and that $20K can easily be paid back in one year with the extra she is making.

The one thing I've learned in college, is that they don't give one shit about what you learn. Most classes, I take my tests online!!! I simply google the questions I don't know and 99% of the time, I get an accurate answer.

I could go on and on about why college is overrated but employers are still adamant about having it.
rocrac
1/30/2015 9:01am
500guy wrote:

rocrac wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
My sentiments exactly. I've been knocking out one or two classes a semester since I graduated high school in 2004 and I'm finally about done. Hoping...
My sentiments exactly. I've been knocking out one or two classes a semester since I graduated high school in 2004 and I'm finally about done. Hoping I only have one more year left before I'm walking. I couldn't justify the debt. I have a good job and make a decent salary. I'm not sure I can make much more coming out of college immediately.

My wife just graduated nursing school and we have $20K in loans for her. That's easily justified to me. Nurses make plenty of money. She is making twice what she was before being a nurse and that $20K can easily be paid back in one year with the extra she is making.

The one thing I've learned in college, is that they don't give one shit about what you learn. Most classes, I take my tests online!!! I simply google the questions I don't know and 99% of the time, I get an accurate answer.

I could go on and on about why college is overrated but employers are still adamant about having it.
Employers know people drowning in debt work harder...fuggers.
mxb2
1/30/2015 9:54am
500guy wrote:

rocrac wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
My sentiments exactly. I've been knocking out one or two classes a semester since I graduated high school in 2004 and I'm finally about done. Hoping...

So you stay ay home for school, cheat on exams via internet and are mad at a college for ripping people off, ok, lol.
Hgibbs566
1/30/2015 10:07am
Sex is one of the few businesses where women get paid more than men.
uk125250
1/30/2015 10:31am
Always wondered how they knew if you were doing the work for online classes vs cheating.
SEE ARE125
1/30/2015 10:34am
IWreckALot wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
mxb2
1/30/2015 10:49am
uk125250 wrote:
Always wondered how they knew if you were doing the work for online classes vs cheating.
X2, students have it way to easy now., stay at home, do exams, etc , the old method of showing up for class and taking the exam is better imo. , Spoiled society now.
mxrose3
Fantasy
1046th
1/30/2015 12:11pm
IWreckALot wrote:
It isn't. But 'most' females use sex all the time to get what they want.
Marriage is just legalized prostitution most of the time.
I mean, think about it.... most women want a man that makes a good income and can provide for them. In exchange for what??
But on the flip side, I don't blame them. If I could get a good looking rich woman that I could exchange for sex, I would too!
mxb2
1/30/2015 12:43pm
IWreckALot wrote:
mxrose3 wrote:
It isn't. But 'most' females use sex all the time to get what they want. Marriage is just legalized prostitution most of the time. I mean...
It isn't. But 'most' females use sex all the time to get what they want.
Marriage is just legalized prostitution most of the time.
I mean, think about it.... most women want a man that makes a good income and can provide for them. In exchange for what??
But on the flip side, I don't blame them. If I could get a good looking rich woman that I could exchange for sex, I would too!
Lol, most married couples dont have sex, kids, jobs, etc , good theory though, guys like sex, girls like $$ and nice stuff, lol most guys and girls know the deal , 2 adults, who cares, why do you think a 70 year old dude spends $$ on a 21 year old, simple, and why does a 21 year old female date a 70 year old dude., they use each other.
IWreckALot
1/30/2015 1:53pm
mxb2 wrote:
So you stay ay home for school, cheat on exams via internet and are mad at a college for ripping people off, ok, lol.
I guess you can twist my post to say that if you feel like it. . .

I wouldn't say I'm "mad" but it's disturbing that a person's livlihood can hinge on the fact that they have a degree or not. And colleges are essentially exploiting that without really offering enough value for the climbing costs. The first two years of college are a COMPLETE waste in the workplace. The excuse that they make more "well rounded" people is a cop-out. I'm actually running into some relevant material now that I'm in my final two years though. . .

Without a college degree, I've gotten to a point where many people hope to be with a college degree. Everything I've learned has come from the experience rather than the classroom.
TailSoHard
1/30/2015 2:44pm
My boss told me when he hired me that it's not the industry-specific knowledge that employers are looking for, it's the motivation. He said "You're trainable, and that's what I'm looking for. You having a degree puts you ahead of all these other candidates because you're not as big of a gamble. I know you can do the work, I have proof (as he's holding my degree in his hand). From there it comes down to teaching you our methods."

People who have gone out and gotten themselves a degree have the ability to show employers that they are marketable. It shows that you take criticism well, are organized, and that you complete jobs when you are supposed to. If you don't have a college degree, how are they supposed to know if you'll be a good worker, other than the info they gather from your previous experience and the job interview?? It puts you a step ahead of everybody else because the employers don't have to do any of the leg work to prove that you are good at what you do. Now that's not to say that you can't get a good job if you don't have a degree, but it puts you ahead of the curve if you have a way of proving to someone that you have the ability to make them money (or in this case, get them laid)

All that being said, don't be ho, yo.
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
1/30/2015 3:17pm
I've been thinking of going back and getting my MBA, I wonder if there's a sugar momma site out there I could apply for.
Old-Man
1/30/2015 3:30pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2015 3:31pm
Everybody on here that went to school (College) Banged their way though it...up to you to charge for it or not.

Funny if you Bang someone on a "One night stand" for free you're not called names like the person who did charge. Economically it makes sense..socially not so much.
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
1/30/2015 4:03pm
Old-Man wrote:
Everybody on here that went to school (College) Banged their way though it...up to you to charge for it or not. Funny if you Bang someone...
Everybody on here that went to school (College) Banged their way though it...up to you to charge for it or not.

Funny if you Bang someone on a "One night stand" for free you're not called names like the person who did charge. Economically it makes sense..socially not so much.
My customer service department would have been slammed with refund requests if I charged Silly
mxb2
1/30/2015 5:13pm
mxb2 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
I guess you can twist my post to say that if you feel like it. . . I wouldn't say I'm "mad" but it's disturbing that...
I guess you can twist my post to say that if you feel like it. . .

I wouldn't say I'm "mad" but it's disturbing that a person's livlihood can hinge on the fact that they have a degree or not. And colleges are essentially exploiting that without really offering enough value for the climbing costs. The first two years of college are a COMPLETE waste in the workplace. The excuse that they make more "well rounded" people is a cop-out. I'm actually running into some relevant material now that I'm in my final two years though. . .

Without a college degree, I've gotten to a point where many people hope to be with a college degree. Everything I've learned has come from the experience rather than the classroom.
I was not trying to twist it point being go to college or not, depends on career choice, certain jobs require a degree , some do not. Its up to the person. Some are college type people, some not.
JPT
1/30/2015 5:16pm
500guy wrote:

Coaches make a lot more than admins. Coaches at State schools are usually the highest paid state employees.

Post a reply to: banging your way through college

The Latest