ahmed the clock builder

Xracerdone
10/20/2015 6:35pm Edited Date/Time 10/20/2015 7:02pm
DPR250R wrote:
Whats gonna happen when he comes back? Story pisses me off. Putting teachers in a position to even have to ask if the fucking thing is...
Whats gonna happen when he comes back?

Story pisses me off. Putting teachers in a position to even have to ask if the fucking thing is a bomb.
I actually think's it worse. It well known & well ignored that he did not build a clock. He took apart an alarm clock & intentionally fastened into a device that looks like a bomb. Big difference! How friggin stupid can anyone be to support this? Not only do teachers now need to fear calling this out they will be made into racists as well. And when a real bomb goes off it will be their fault for not acting.
IWreckALot
10/21/2015 5:24am
DPR250R wrote:
Whats gonna happen when he comes back? Story pisses me off. Putting teachers in a position to even have to ask if the fucking thing is...
Whats gonna happen when he comes back?

Story pisses me off. Putting teachers in a position to even have to ask if the fucking thing is a bomb.
Xracerdone wrote:
I actually think's it worse. It well known & well ignored that he did not build a clock. He took apart an alarm clock & intentionally...
I actually think's it worse. It well known & well ignored that he did not build a clock. He took apart an alarm clock & intentionally fastened into a device that looks like a bomb. Big difference! How friggin stupid can anyone be to support this? Not only do teachers now need to fear calling this out they will be made into racists as well. And when a real bomb goes off it will be their fault for not acting.
The only thing that will convince some is for a bomb to actually go off. . . Sucks that it is going to have to come to that. It's also the same ones who are trying to proactively prevent gun crime. . . I guess killing a dozen with a gun is a higher priority than investigating a device that could take out the entire school of children.

The Shop

Uncle Tony
10/21/2015 5:42am
Ahmed builds a wanna be bomb as a joke, takes pictures with known tyrants, gets to meet our president, decides Qatar schools our better then ours and I can't walk through the airport without being harassed by a TSA agent? I guess U.S. Priorities are in order
Dtat720
10/21/2015 6:05am
This is what happens when a country allows CAIR and Muslim Brotherhood to run freely without question and with protection from investigation. The kids dad is a power player in CAIR. This wasnt a kid being creative, this was a dry run propped up by CAiR to see what reaction it would generate.

Keep in mind where this happened. The city in Texas this happened in, has been fighting the sharia muslim pushing population like crazy. CAIR attempted to get 3 members on the city council in order to enact sharia law a few years ago. They lost, thankfully. But again brought sharia law to vote earlier this year and it lost by 1 vote.
10/21/2015 9:37am
Dtat720 wrote:
This is what happens when a country allows CAIR and Muslim Brotherhood to run freely without question and with protection from investigation. The kids dad is...
This is what happens when a country allows CAIR and Muslim Brotherhood to run freely without question and with protection from investigation. The kids dad is a power player in CAIR. This wasnt a kid being creative, this was a dry run propped up by CAiR to see what reaction it would generate.

Keep in mind where this happened. The city in Texas this happened in, has been fighting the sharia muslim pushing population like crazy. CAIR attempted to get 3 members on the city council in order to enact sharia law a few years ago. They lost, thankfully. But again brought sharia law to vote earlier this year and it lost by 1 vote.
Are you referring to the effort in Irving to create an Islamic tribunal for the Muslims there? With no civil legal authority?

Or you're saying Irving, Texas narrowly avoided Sharia law for the Americans that live there, by one vote?
jeffro503
10/21/2015 9:59am
This kid is just asking for it. I'm all for freedom of expression , but this crosses the line for me. Ship this kid and his family out of this country and put them back where they belong. And on top of that , Obama meets the kid and basically congratulates him for being a creative kid.

What in the holy hell is wrong with this world? There is so much poor decision making in " everything " , that I have lost hope in pretty much the entire human race. I'm so sick of the overly PC crowd that I could just puke.

SCR
10/21/2015 10:19am
And there are many that still think this kid and his family are victims. And that was the sole purpose of this exercise. With the help of organizations like Cair and the liberal left many are afraid to challange this kind of thing for fear of being some kind of racist or a phobic of one type or another. And the more people cowar to this kind of shit the worse it gets.
peelout
10/21/2015 10:34am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2015 10:40am
publicity stunt and it fucking worked. pathetic state our country has turned into where this little towelie asshole can get away with this shit AND turn into a God damn celebrity overnight.

invented a clock my ass. he and his dipshit father knew exactly what they were doing.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
10/21/2015 1:42pm Edited Date/Time 10/21/2015 1:42pm
USA proved to the world that we are a joke no doubt.
Titan1
10/22/2015 10:32am
I just saw online that that kid picked some Jihadist school over MIT as well.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
10/22/2015 12:05pm
The US wrongly and disgustingly bent over backwards for this kid and then he proves where his loyalty lies by moving out of the country.

Get fucked, kiddo...
TXDirt
3/22/2018 1:28pm
Sorry to dig up an old thread.

But recently Texas Courts threw out the parents lawsuit against the city and school of Irving, Texas. So that effectively ends that avenue for these money grubbing folks.

In that vain, check out this puff piece on CNN on the outcome. This family had money on their mind from the very beginning. But not according to CNN.

Courts were unfair to boy who brought clock to school

Ahmed's mistreatment may have been apparent to the entire world, but the law, at least according to this judge, didn't provide him a remedy.

CNN is the absolute worst.
MotoMo165
3/22/2018 1:44pm
I remember this stupid story. Man this shit is crazy lol. No offense if there’s any Indian/Muslim people here, but the ones in Texas are the most money grabbing people I’ve ever talked to
borg
3/23/2018 6:47am
TXDirt wrote:
Sorry to dig up an old thread. But recently Texas Courts threw out the parents lawsuit against the city and school of Irving, Texas. So that...
Sorry to dig up an old thread.

But recently Texas Courts threw out the parents lawsuit against the city and school of Irving, Texas. So that effectively ends that avenue for these money grubbing folks.

In that vain, check out this puff piece on CNN on the outcome. This family had money on their mind from the very beginning. But not according to CNN.

Courts were unfair to boy who brought clock to school

Ahmed's mistreatment may have been apparent to the entire world, but the law, at least according to this judge, didn't provide him a remedy.

CNN is the absolute worst.
It's actually an opinion piece by racial justice warrior Deepa Lyer. Love the name. CNN news editors were not responsible for the story but you can bet they were all whacking off at the prospect of publishing it.

I remember when they were the go to news channel. Now they are no different than a supermarket tabloid.
News? That's a laugher.
APLMAN99
3/23/2018 11:00am
Brings bomb. No problem.
Brings gun, would of been different story altogether.
Bring bomb?
Original 44
3/23/2018 11:43am
What George meant was that you can bring a device that looks like a bomb to school, but God forbid you wear a NRA shirt.
APLMAN99
3/23/2018 5:13pm
What George meant was that you can bring a device that looks like a bomb to school, but God forbid you wear a NRA shirt.
If that's what he meant, he didn't type anything remotely close to it.....
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
3/24/2018 10:58am
APLMAN99 wrote:
If that's what he meant, he didn't type anything remotely close to it.....
I'm going to have to stop going to snopes and start going to apl's to find out the truth for all things interweb Wink
TM

Post a reply to: ahmed the clock builder

The Latest