Yummmmmmmmy!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/29/2017 9:27 AM

Photo

|

11/29/2017 9:31 AM

That light bar in the front looks awful.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

11/29/2017 9:31 AM

Jesus! I'm not much into the short beds , but that is one mean looking rig. The grill on that thing looks mean as shit too. I won't ever be able to afford something like that , but I would if I could.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

11/29/2017 9:47 AM

Meh, useless as a truck. For that kind of money you can buy something way cooler, or way more useful.

|

11/29/2017 9:57 AM

Far as toys go, it sure looks like a nice one. Wish I could afford it.

Truck? Not so much.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

11/29/2017 10:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2017 10:09 AM

You want a fast ford buy an RS, ST or GT. Now those are fun to drive. Edit: (Mustang GT) Lord knows no one is getting their hands on a Ford GT.

|

11/29/2017 10:11 AM

My buddy just bought one, for his wife w00t

|

11/29/2017 10:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2017 10:45 AM

looks sick!

quick funny story about light-bars...

after my last Baja trip we were driving back to SanDiego in my buddy's baja/moto-van. it's all outfitted with the big baja lights across the front and the big light bar on the roof. anyway, it's about 8pm and dark, we're in the fast lane being held up by a few more cars and this douche behind us thinks that we are the ones blocking (because it's a big van and he can't see around us)... he starts flashing his lights and riding our ass, pulling onto the shoulder on the left and turning on his brights... anyway my buddy get's fuckin' pissed and pulls over into the next lane and let's this bitch by, he flips us off as he goes by and then "wham" he's slowed by the cars in front of him. so my buddy gets right on his ass and flips on his light set-up... holy fuck, we lit up half the state of California with those things! you could count the individual hairs on this pricks neck hahaha! so fuckin funny. dude get's over 3 lanes and get's off the freeway, probably to change his shorts. hilarious.

|

11/30/2017 9:33 AM

Check this out.

|