Your weirdest UFO sighting

Mxracer607
Edited Date/Time 11/7/2020 8:56am
What’s your guy’s weirdest ufo sighting
|
G-man
10/26/2020 9:21pm
Are you new here? Woohoo

I'll just keep it brief. I've had two encounters out here in AZ, which is known as UFO Alley 😎.

Once in broad daylight and the other at night.
Both times I was with someone and they saw the same thing.

Use the search button if you want to read multiple threads in here. Smile

The Shop

10/27/2020 10:02am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2020 10:03am
Sitting by the pool. Noticed the sky was cool. Snapped a Live Photo of the sky. looked at it again later and noticed a an incredibly fast craft zip through the frame. if you have an iPhone send me a dm and I’ll text you the image. It’ll blow your mind.

I can’t figure out how to turn that Live Photo into a gif.

I cannot explain what this is. But it’s fucking fast. And seems to be rotating. There’s traffic on the highway in the pic going at normal speed. So you can tell the video isn’t fucked with or sped up.
LoudLove
10/27/2020 2:47pm
“Your weirdest UFO sighting”. That gave me a chuckle. “Hey, guys, we’ve all seen UFOs, but which was the weirdest?” As opposed to your run-of-the-mill UFO sighting!

Here’s mine: we’re returning from a low-level training flight in an A-6E Intruder when I look to the right and another aircraft is heading straight for us! Turns out it was a moth inside the cockpit, clinging to the canopy. Man, for a second there I was ready to pull the ejection handle!
plowboy
10/27/2020 2:57pm
I'd love to tell you guys but I signed that damn NDAWoohoo
plowboy
10/27/2020 3:02pm
LoudLove wrote:
“Your weirdest UFO sighting”. That gave me a chuckle. “Hey, guys, we’ve all seen UFOs, but which was the weirdest?” As opposed to your run-of-the-mill UFO...
“Your weirdest UFO sighting”. That gave me a chuckle. “Hey, guys, we’ve all seen UFOs, but which was the weirdest?” As opposed to your run-of-the-mill UFO sighting!

Here’s mine: we’re returning from a low-level training flight in an A-6E Intruder when I look to the right and another aircraft is heading straight for us! Turns out it was a moth inside the cockpit, clinging to the canopy. Man, for a second there I was ready to pull the ejection handle!
That's some funny chit.Grinning A little off topic but I've had pilots tell me that a windshield covered with bug guts isn't nearly as bad as that one fat bug. Is that true?
APLMAN99
10/27/2020 4:24pm
LoudLove wrote:
“Your weirdest UFO sighting”. That gave me a chuckle. “Hey, guys, we’ve all seen UFOs, but which was the weirdest?” As opposed to your run-of-the-mill UFO...

Did you ever fly the Intruder out of Whidbey? As a kid we used to have them going upriver right over the farm pretty regularly. Sometimes they were crazy low.

One crashed just south of Wenatchee in the early 90s after hitting one of the basalt cliffs right where the Palisades open up to the Columbia, another clipped a power line that came down on a camper in the same general area in the mid 90s.

These were the approximate areas, middle of Washington State for the most part.

HD1200
10/28/2020 5:28am
Myself for starters and I'm sure most of the other vital members don't have a guy as a significant other so I don't have a guy to ask the question to..
LoudLove
10/28/2020 5:48am
LoudLove wrote:

plowboy wrote:
That's some funny chit.:lol: A little off topic but I've had pilots tell me that a windshield covered with bug guts isn't nearly as bad as...
That's some funny chit.Grinning A little off topic but I've had pilots tell me that a windshield covered with bug guts isn't nearly as bad as that one fat bug. Is that true?
It’s more or less the same as driving with bug debris on the windshield. A driver can look “through” hundreds of tiny specs, but one large splattering makes the journey a bit more treacherous.
LoudLove
10/28/2020 5:55am
LoudLove wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:
Did you ever fly the Intruder out of Whidbey? As a kid we used to have them going upriver right over the farm pretty regularly. Sometimes...
Did you ever fly the Intruder out of Whidbey? As a kid we used to have them going upriver right over the farm pretty regularly. Sometimes they were crazy low.

One crashed just south of Wenatchee in the early 90s after hitting one of the basalt cliffs right where the Palisades open up to the Columbia, another clipped a power line that came down on a camper in the same general area in the mid 90s.

These were the approximate areas, middle of Washington State for the most part.

Hey, AppleMan. I was an East-coast guy (Virginia Beach), so never had a chance to see the PNW up close.

The accident near Wenatchee took out my buddy Grady Hackwith. Grady and I were in flight training together down in Pensacola, FL. He was a great dude and roommates with one of my (still today) best friends. I visited Grady’s grave in Shreveport a few years back while on a cross-country motorcycle adventure.

We lost around a dozen A-6E aircrew to training incidents during my tenure (1990-94). Naval aviation was, and is, a dangerous gig.
rongi#401
10/29/2020 12:27am
I’m going to have one of my girlfriends cousins send me a video he took on his phone...it’s the real deal
10/29/2020 7:48am
How else can you explain what the he’ll zipped through the shot ? Might not be alien but it was fast and had a glide path.
XXVoid MainXX
10/29/2020 8:43am Edited Date/Time 10/29/2020 8:52am
How else can you explain what the he’ll zipped through the shot ? Might not be alien but it was fast and had a glide path.
How fast it was going and how large it was completely depends on how far away from the camera the object is. The first thing I thought of when I saw it was some sort of bug flew past your camera within a couple of feet. It would have only been traveling a few miles per hour at that range. But maybe your higher res version shows more detail. It's hard to tell from the very low resolution image that you posted. Also, it looks like a storm is brewing and the wind was probably blowing pretty good. Probably wasn't even a bug but could have been any old piece of trash laying around that the wind picked up. With your camera's focus settings you have all ranges focused. If it had been set to focus on the clouds where everything closer up is blurry and the object was in focus, then that would have been an indicator that it was farther away. There's no way to guage distance with the settings used in the photo. If it had flown in front of or behind something at a given distance that would have been another way to estimate.
lestat
10/29/2020 7:21pm
Lol .... I’m just putting it out there man ... I don’t know ... possible explanation ...
SEEMEFIRST
10/29/2020 7:52pm
I was about 13, and running the neighborhood, maybe smoking shitty weed.
We saw a light in the sky changing colors, it was far away, but seemed to follow us.

It was scaring the shit out of us.

Turns out it was a planet, but we got a lots miles out of it.
10/29/2020 9:08pm Edited Date/Time 10/29/2020 9:09pm
I can Break it down frame by frame on my phone. It appears in every frame. Also appears to be rotating.

Maybe a bug. Who knows. I just find it odd as a bug usually erratic. Not in a straight path.

Fits the description for the thread. It’s wierd and unidentifiable apparently.
lestat
10/29/2020 9:34pm
Show us a couple of stills . Could use a better look at possible size . How much does it change from first to last frame ?
ATKpilot99
10/30/2020 8:07am
It could be a parallel universe where they have progressed to airborne vehicles replacing cars.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
10/30/2020 8:33am
I walked into a bar and asked the bartender for an Asshurt. He said, "How do you make an Asshurt?"
"Well," I replied, "First you drive your pickup down an old abandoned road. Then you see a light in the sky, and aliens come out of a flying saucer. Then you wake up and your ass hurts."
10/30/2020 6:21pm
Damn now with iPhone update I can’t figure out how to break this down into the 10 individual frames. Shit.

Post a reply to: Your weirdest UFO sighting

The Latest