Your most TMI event happening at this moment

71Fish
I had a vasectomy last Friday. The dissolvable stitches are starting to come out so it itches pretty bad, but my balls are still too sore to scratch. Plus, I'm at work do I don't want HR called because I keep fondling myself.

Whatcha got?
|
Mx814
3/22/2019 1:33pm
71Fish wrote:
I had a vasectomy last Friday. The dissolvable stitches are starting to come out so it itches pretty bad, but my balls are still too sore...
I had a vasectomy last Friday. The dissolvable stitches are starting to come out so it itches pretty bad, but my balls are still too sore to scratch. Plus, I'm at work do I don't want HR called because I keep fondling myself.

Whatcha got?
How bad was the procedure?
newmann
3/22/2019 1:53pm
Employee describing the cyst on his ass to me and the wife as well as his poor personal hygiene and not properly keeping his ass shaved. Three times I interrupted him and told him to just go get his issues taken care of. TMI, yet he kept on talking.
ocscottie
3/22/2019 2:16pm
When my brother had his he said it was the most uncomfortable initial appointment, a doc he did not know with his junk in his hands LOL
71Fish
3/22/2019 4:51pm
71Fish wrote:
I had a vasectomy last Friday. The dissolvable stitches are starting to come out so it itches pretty bad, but my balls are still too sore...

Whatcha got?
Mx814 wrote:
Really not bad at all. I recommend the valum before. I've heard the horror stories so I'm following the doc's advice and taking it easy for a couple of weeks.
Honestly the hardest part was getting over the uncomfortableness of actually making the initial consultation appt.

The Shop

plowboy
3/22/2019 5:25pm
Last Saturday night I went to bed about 7:30 (gotta get up a 3:00am for work). Within minutes I had a horrible cramp on my left side. Thought it was just gut ache..you know...sit on the crapper for a while...blow out the concrete plug and some diarrhea...back in bed no worries. Not this time. Agony till 12:30 when I finally went to sleep. Woke up feeling better but by the end of my hour drive...I was hurting again. Toughed it out all day Sunday but on Monday while walking between hangers (about 300 yds) mid stride...it felt like somebody grabbed my nuts and pulled them down to my knees.

I called the wife and told her to get me a doctor's appt ASAP. Long story short...kidney stone. He gave me three pills...take one a day. Makes your pissing tackle dilate. Passed the stone on Wednesday. It was the size of a walnut and just fell out the end of my enormous Johnson. Just kidding...about 1/3 the size of a pea. Total and complete pain relief. It's a uric acid kidney stone. Too much red meat. There's your TMI.
3/22/2019 6:14pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2019 6:14pm
plowboy wrote:
Last Saturday night I went to bed about 7:30 (gotta get up a 3:00am for work). Within minutes I had a horrible cramp on my left...
Last Saturday night I went to bed about 7:30 (gotta get up a 3:00am for work). Within minutes I had a horrible cramp on my left side. Thought it was just gut ache..you know...sit on the crapper for a while...blow out the concrete plug and some diarrhea...back in bed no worries. Not this time. Agony till 12:30 when I finally went to sleep. Woke up feeling better but by the end of my hour drive...I was hurting again. Toughed it out all day Sunday but on Monday while walking between hangers (about 300 yds) mid stride...it felt like somebody grabbed my nuts and pulled them down to my knees.

I called the wife and told her to get me a doctor's appt ASAP. Long story short...kidney stone. He gave me three pills...take one a day. Makes your pissing tackle dilate. Passed the stone on Wednesday. It was the size of a walnut and just fell out the end of my enormous Johnson. Just kidding...about 1/3 the size of a pea. Total and complete pain relief. It's a uric acid kidney stone. Too much red meat. There's your TMI.
Had my first stone last year and didn’t know wtf was wrong. I am a stubborn bastard and won’t go to the ER unless there is a bone sticking out, however after an hour of agony rolling around on the floor whimpering I was humbled enough to have my wife take me in.

Mine was caused by a fever I had, which dehydrated me. Lesson learned on that one 100%.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
3/22/2019 7:58pm
71Fish wrote:

Whatcha got?
Mx814 wrote:
71Fish wrote:
Really not bad at all. I recommend the valum before. I've heard the horror stories so I'm following the doc's advice and taking it easy for...
Really not bad at all. I recommend the valum before. I've heard the horror stories so I'm following the doc's advice and taking it easy for a couple of weeks.
Honestly the hardest part was getting over the uncomfortableness of actually making the initial consultation appt.
My wife is on me every day about this...I did my initial appt just got to schedule it..Pinch
plowboy
3/23/2019 6:11am
plowboy wrote:
Last Saturday night I went to bed about 7:30 (gotta get up a 3:00am for work). Within minutes I had a horrible cramp on my left...

Had my first stone last year and didn’t know wtf was wrong. I am a stubborn bastard and won’t go to the ER unless there is...
Had my first stone last year and didn’t know wtf was wrong. I am a stubborn bastard and won’t go to the ER unless there is a bone sticking out, however after an hour of agony rolling around on the floor whimpering I was humbled enough to have my wife take me in.

Mine was caused by a fever I had, which dehydrated me. Lesson learned on that one 100%.
LOL, I'm the same but that pain was above my threshold. I suppose the fear of not knowing what the Hell was causing it may have amplified the pain as well.
Deja New
3/25/2019 3:54am
plowboy wrote:

I had me some of those stones 20 odd years ago Whistling started of as a small belly pain thought I was hungry 2 / 3 hours later I was in agony. Got taken to hospital by some mates to have an ultrasound I’m like I’m not fucking pregnant I must have cancer I’m gonna die. Well turns out I had me some kidney stones and had to laser them to brake them down so I could pee them out well fuck me where was the user manual for this and why did I not get warned the pain would get worse.... the doctor was a woman that told me the stones were the closest pain to giving birth a man could experience as she said she had had stones and given birth. I told her fuck that stones have to hurt way more cause there is no fucking way on this planet or any other I would want a second Woohoo
plowboy
3/26/2019 2:33pm
plowboy wrote:

Deja New wrote:
I had me some of those stones 20 odd years ago :whistle: started of as a small belly pain thought I was hungry 2 / 3...
I had me some of those stones 20 odd years ago Whistling started of as a small belly pain thought I was hungry 2 / 3 hours later I was in agony. Got taken to hospital by some mates to have an ultrasound I’m like I’m not fucking pregnant I must have cancer I’m gonna die. Well turns out I had me some kidney stones and had to laser them to brake them down so I could pee them out well fuck me where was the user manual for this and why did I not get warned the pain would get worse.... the doctor was a woman that told me the stones were the closest pain to giving birth a man could experience as she said she had had stones and given birth. I told her fuck that stones have to hurt way more cause there is no fucking way on this planet or any other I would want a second Woohoo
I know exactly how you feel. I was sure my appendix had burst or some critter had hatched in there and was eating it's way out. How did you go so long without any more stones. Diet?
Deja New
3/26/2019 2:59pm Edited Date/Time 3/26/2019 3:06pm
plowboy wrote:

Deja New wrote:
I had me some of those stones 20 odd years ago :whistle: started of as a small belly pain thought I was hungry 2 / 3...
plowboy wrote:
I know exactly how you feel. I was sure my appendix had burst or some critter had hatched in there and was eating it's way out...
I know exactly how you feel. I was sure my appendix had burst or some critter had hatched in there and was eating it's way out. How did you go so long without any more stones. Diet?
Mine were caused by lots of work lake of fluids so I started drinking more while at work and hey presto gone Smile doc actually said get some beers lol I was like sweet not need to tell me that twice she said was god for flushing the kidneys as it goes through so quick.
plowboy
3/26/2019 3:18pm
Deja New wrote:
plowboy wrote:
I know exactly how you feel. I was sure my appendix had burst or some critter had hatched in there and was eating it's way out...
Deja New wrote:
Mine were caused by lots of work lake of fluids so I started drinking more while at work and hey presto gone :) doc actually said...
Mine were caused by lots of work lake of fluids so I started drinking more while at work and hey presto gone Smile doc actually said get some beers lol I was like sweet not need to tell me that twice she said was god for flushing the kidneys as it goes through so quick.
Yeah, more water and less red meat is what the doc told me.
Motox627!
3/27/2019 11:46am
71Fish wrote:

Whatcha got?
Mx814 wrote:
71Fish wrote:
Really not bad at all. I recommend the valum before. I've heard the horror stories so I'm following the doc's advice and taking it easy for...
The Valum was key! I didn't think the consultation was that bad, it was my follow up about a week after that was awkward as fuck. Doc was busy so they just sent a nurse in. Pulled my pants down, she spent 2 seconds looking at stiches, and looks my right in the eye, tils her head to the side and says "everything looks perfect, have a wonderful afternoon" with a smile on her face. I didn't know if i should be embarrassed or proud! LOL! Silly

Post a reply to: Your most TMI event happening at this moment

The Latest