Your gonna like this.....

Truckdriver
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 2:25am
This guy has got to be one of the best magicians i've ever seen,

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=hwVy_2eOfsE#t=78
|
XBUTCHX
4/7/2010 6:30pm
You guys must not have watched to the end! Pretty cool!
jimmie
4/7/2010 7:47pm
It's magic, DUH!!!!!!!!!

Yeah the end of the video, you'll see, it's just simple magic. Any wizard can accomplish this easy "illusion".

That was very cool, thanks for the post.
mx918
4/8/2010 6:18am
Magicians piss me off! I just want to know how...

The Shop

huck
4/8/2010 6:26am Edited Date/Time 4/8/2010 6:29am
"You're"...

Plus, I don't speak Spanish and that guy was giving me a headache!
Void Main
4/8/2010 7:34am
Correct, coins were fake too (unless Japanese coins are magnetic). But the one trick was definitely ring magnet. He puts a coin under the glass and it sticks to his ring magnet, when he pulls his hand up and breaks the magnetic bond the coin drops.
huck
4/8/2010 7:41am
Void Main wrote:
Correct, coins were fake too (unless Japanese coins are magnetic). But the one trick was definitely ring magnet. He puts a coin under the glass and...
Correct, coins were fake too (unless Japanese coins are magnetic). But the one trick was definitely ring magnet. He puts a coin under the glass and it sticks to his ring magnet, when he pulls his hand up and breaks the magnetic bond the coin drops.
Those were supposed to be American silver dollars...I believe.

txmxer
4/8/2010 8:28am
that was impressive.
Void Main
4/8/2010 10:42am
You'll be really pissed you didn't figure it out yourself when I reveal the secret.....
Void Main
4/8/2010 10:58am
Okay, I'll give you a really really small hint. You see that guy sitting in the middle directly behind the magician? What's with that guy? He surely can't see what's going on in front of the magician, unless he has magical powers too.

Okay, I'll give you second hint. Check out the coffee/tea cup next to green dress lady. She never does take a drink.

Okay, I'll give you third hint. Notice how the angle of the camera changes (pans down) right before he starts the amazing part of the trick. Watch the magicians left hand during that part.
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
4/8/2010 11:16am
WOW that was cool.

Check out the big hair on sally!
XBUTCHX
4/9/2010 11:18am
Just not picking anything up there Void!
Void Main
4/9/2010 5:40pm
XBUTCHX wrote:
Just not picking anything up there Void!
Are you saying you want me to tell you how he did it because it's not nearly as impressive when you know he really doesn't have magical powers.
Void Main
4/9/2010 5:42pm
Okay, I'll give you another hint. Have you ever seen a table like that? Why the hell would anyone want a table that you had to climb under and up through a hole in the middle? Why the hell would you shape a table like that?
noob
4/9/2010 5:54pm
Void Main wrote:
Okay, I'll give you another hint. Have you ever seen a table like that? Why the hell would anyone want a table that you had to...
Okay, I'll give you another hint. Have you ever seen a table like that? Why the hell would anyone want a table that you had to climb under and up through a hole in the middle? Why the hell would you shape a table like that?
If the last hint is that he really does have magical powers, I'm gonna be pissed.
Void Main
4/9/2010 5:54pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2010 5:56pm
Okay, I'll give you another BIG hint and you might actually see what is happening. Hopefully you can figure it out on your own with these hints. If you can replay the video over and over at exactly the 6:18 through 6:19 mark (the couple of seconds "immediately" following the point where his fingers would be pulled back out and clear of the glass). Watch the magician's left arm closely for any shadow or lighting change. Also notice the guy directly behind the magician's left hand move from his left knee and watch his shadow to his right on the other side of the magician. If the camera angle was only a couple inches higher than what it is at that point you would see exactly what was happening.
XBUTCHX
4/9/2010 6:00pm
Void Main wrote:
Are you saying you want me to tell you how he did it because it's not nearly as impressive when you know he really doesn't have...
Are you saying you want me to tell you how he did it because it's not nearly as impressive when you know he really doesn't have magical powers.
I want to know what your take is, because I don't think it has anything to do with the guy that's behind him or the cups that are on the table. Looks like to me he's doing something with his right foot and his legs, for sure the table is trick.
Void Main
4/9/2010 6:01pm
Void Main wrote:
Are you saying you want me to tell you how he did it because it's not nearly as impressive when you know he really doesn't have...
XBUTCHX wrote:
I want to know what your take is, because I don't think it has anything to do with the guy that's behind him or the cups...
I want to know what your take is, because I don't think it has anything to do with the guy that's behind him or the cups that are on the table. Looks like to me he's doing something with his right foot and his legs, for sure the table is trick.
When you figure out the secret it is obvious. Read my last post.
XBUTCHX
4/9/2010 6:11pm
Ok , yeah I see what you're talking about the guy in back is in on it! But I can't see how the whole gig is working. You can defenitly tell that the magician's left hand is lineing something up on the table.
Void Main
4/9/2010 6:16pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2010 6:25pm
Okay, here's the secret. There is a hole in the glass (obviously because he sticks his hand through it). The secret is there are two layers of glass around the entire table except for the section in front of the magician. The bottom layer of glass goes all the way around the table and it slides. The hole is in the bottom layer of glass and is under the lady's cup during most of the show and when the camera pans down right before he sticks his hand into the hole the guy in back turns the glass so the hole is right under his hand. When he pulls his hand back up the guy turns the glass back. You can actually see the reflection of the hole move along the magician's left forearm the very second he pulls his right hand out of the hole. His left elbow actually drops into it a little and you can see his arm bounce. You can see the guy in the back start moving the glass with his right arm (if it were visible) and finish up with his left hand when he moves it from his knee to the underside of the table.

I told you that you were going to be pissed when you found out how he did it. Not so impressive now is it? Smile
Void Main
4/9/2010 6:38pm
I should get some sort of trophy for that. Where's my trophy dammit?!?!
XBUTCHX
4/9/2010 6:49pm
Void Main wrote:
I should get some sort of trophy for that. Where's my trophy dammit?!?!
XBUTCHX
4/9/2010 7:06pm
[img]https://images.trophydepot.com//QC/images/products/sd307-co.jpg[/img] Dang butch you beat me to it, heres a second trophy coach lol its all i could find lol

Dang butch you beat me to it, heres a second trophy coach lol
its all i could find lol
HAA HAA! Wink
BobbyM
4/9/2010 7:31pm
Void Main wrote:
Okay, here's the secret. There is a hole in the glass (obviously because he sticks his hand through it). The secret is there are two layers...
Okay, here's the secret. There is a hole in the glass (obviously because he sticks his hand through it). The secret is there are two layers of glass around the entire table except for the section in front of the magician. The bottom layer of glass goes all the way around the table and it slides. The hole is in the bottom layer of glass and is under the lady's cup during most of the show and when the camera pans down right before he sticks his hand into the hole the guy in back turns the glass so the hole is right under his hand. When he pulls his hand back up the guy turns the glass back. You can actually see the reflection of the hole move along the magician's left forearm the very second he pulls his right hand out of the hole. His left elbow actually drops into it a little and you can see his arm bounce. You can see the guy in the back start moving the glass with his right arm (if it were visible) and finish up with his left hand when he moves it from his knee to the underside of the table.

I told you that you were going to be pissed when you found out how he did it. Not so impressive now is it? Smile
magicians everywhere hate you void...

Post a reply to: Your gonna like this.....

The Latest