Your ghost story

KennyT
Fantasy
280th
6/8/2018 8:18am
Rickyisms wrote:
So this happened last weekend. In my town (Bradenton, Florida), there have been a lot of deaths with the first residents that ever lived by the...
So this happened last weekend.

In my town (Bradenton, Florida), there have been a lot of deaths with the first residents that ever lived by the beach because of the hurricanes that had hit, it was probably around 1:45 am when me and my friend decided to go to the beach in the middle of the night.

We took a long way around the city because I wanted to show her places where a lot of strange things had happened to me (Scariest one was seeing an apparition of a 10-11 year old girl in an abandoned theater house, another person saw it at the same time and we could describe every little detail perfectly about what we saw, I believe at one point she also followed me around in a way). I hadn't been back to this place in two years, and haven't had any things happen to where I believe it was the little girl in over a year. This area has a group of people I befriended that also do investigations regularly and have been lucky enough to share many experiences with them on this block, communicating with a deceased middle aged gentleman who claimed his brother was one of the founders of our city, and a man in his mid 20s who was murdered and then shoved into a large bread oven in the late 1800s.

The little girl, the founders brother, and the man who was killed have all been found within a mile of each other. Anyway, me and my friend drove through that area around 1:45-2:00 AM on a Saturday night, as I was telling her about all the things I had experienced while we were driving slowly there was a huge thud on the top of the car, if I was the punch the top of the car as hard as I could it still would be no where near as powerful as what we heard and felt, we were less than 1000 feet from where I had once had an experience with the founders brother, we got out of there kinda quick, we really don't know what that was, there were no trees anywhere near us and no signs of a hit on the top of her car from anything. The strangest part is later that night around 3 AM on the beach we heard someone yell "Mosley!". We were all alone and the moonlight let us see almost all of the area around us.

The girl I was with had a friend with the last name Mosley who took her own life a couple years ago, I can't exactly pinpoint what happened that night still.

I still have a ton of experiences that I can share but I figure i'll just get hit with the "That's BS" and stuff like that so i'll refrain.
Hey you won’t get “that’s BS” from me. Go ahead and share when u have time. Interesting stories and all are very believable
MR. X
6/8/2018 8:45am
Rickyisms wrote:
So this happened last weekend. In my town (Bradenton, Florida), there have been a lot of deaths with the first residents that ever lived by the...
So this happened last weekend.

In my town (Bradenton, Florida), there have been a lot of deaths with the first residents that ever lived by the beach because of the hurricanes that had hit, it was probably around 1:45 am when me and my friend decided to go to the beach in the middle of the night.

We took a long way around the city because I wanted to show her places where a lot of strange things had happened to me (Scariest one was seeing an apparition of a 10-11 year old girl in an abandoned theater house, another person saw it at the same time and we could describe every little detail perfectly about what we saw, I believe at one point she also followed me around in a way). I hadn't been back to this place in two years, and haven't had any things happen to where I believe it was the little girl in over a year. This area has a group of people I befriended that also do investigations regularly and have been lucky enough to share many experiences with them on this block, communicating with a deceased middle aged gentleman who claimed his brother was one of the founders of our city, and a man in his mid 20s who was murdered and then shoved into a large bread oven in the late 1800s.

The little girl, the founders brother, and the man who was killed have all been found within a mile of each other. Anyway, me and my friend drove through that area around 1:45-2:00 AM on a Saturday night, as I was telling her about all the things I had experienced while we were driving slowly there was a huge thud on the top of the car, if I was the punch the top of the car as hard as I could it still would be no where near as powerful as what we heard and felt, we were less than 1000 feet from where I had once had an experience with the founders brother, we got out of there kinda quick, we really don't know what that was, there were no trees anywhere near us and no signs of a hit on the top of her car from anything. The strangest part is later that night around 3 AM on the beach we heard someone yell "Mosley!". We were all alone and the moonlight let us see almost all of the area around us.

The girl I was with had a friend with the last name Mosley who took her own life a couple years ago, I can't exactly pinpoint what happened that night still.

I still have a ton of experiences that I can share but I figure i'll just get hit with the "That's BS" and stuff like that so i'll refrain.
My parents live there in the winter time.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Your ghost story

The Latest