11/6/2019 10:47pm
...and drinks I cant even smell let alone drink are:

Southern Comfort
Port
Chartreuse

SickSickPinch
Vet57
11/7/2019 6:19am
Well after a long and tedious thought process it came down to these high end beverages:

Colt45
Haffennreffer
Mad Dog 20/20

Wait.....
11/7/2019 6:37am
Natural Light and if were going to the Mexican restaurant then Ill treat myself to a Corona with lime. Not into IPAs or any of the local brews. Cant drink liquor because Ill go from sober to blacked out instantly.

The Shop

MX114
11/7/2019 8:21am Edited Date/Time 11/7/2019 8:21am
Fireball on ice in the winter. After a cold day working outside the cinnamon warms u right up.
Sierra Nevada pale rest of the year
Sully
11/7/2019 4:26pm
VET176 wrote:
For me it's a cool Asahi Super Dry or a good old Spiced Rum'n'Coke. And when in the US it's a Mickeys Malt. A good Indian...
For me it's a cool Asahi Super Dry or a good old Spiced Rum'n'Coke. And when in the US it's a Mickeys Malt.

A good Indian mate of mine always told me when drinking "Don't mix your waters". Great advice if you ask me.
Not sure how it is in Australia, but the Super Dry that gets exported to/brewed in the states is nowhere near as good as the stuff we get here. I can't really pinpoint the difference, but it just tastes off.

No better beer to pair with sushi, though.
VET176
11/7/2019 8:47pm
VET176 wrote:
For me it's a cool Asahi Super Dry or a good old Spiced Rum'n'Coke. And when in the US it's a Mickeys Malt. A good Indian...
For me it's a cool Asahi Super Dry or a good old Spiced Rum'n'Coke. And when in the US it's a Mickeys Malt.

A good Indian mate of mine always told me when drinking "Don't mix your waters". Great advice if you ask me.
Sully wrote:
Not sure how it is in Australia, but the Super Dry that gets exported to/brewed in the states is nowhere near as good as the stuff...
Not sure how it is in Australia, but the Super Dry that gets exported to/brewed in the states is nowhere near as good as the stuff we get here. I can't really pinpoint the difference, but it just tastes off.

No better beer to pair with sushi, though.
Wow...just checked the back label and it states "Brewed & made in China by Shenzhen Tsingtao Beer Asahi Co.Ltd"

It tastes great, but this will be the last time Ill drink it.Sad

Another recommendation: (nectar of the Gods)

KMC440
11/8/2019 4:12am
Vodka, tonic lime on a warm day
AJ565
11/8/2019 6:22am
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm a simple guy , just Coors Banquet. Except the holiday's , and have to indulge in my white Russians. I do dig a good jack-n-coke...
I'm a simple guy , just Coors Banquet. Except the holiday's , and have to indulge in my white Russians. I do dig a good jack-n-coke or a another rum-n-coke every now and then too.

Edit : I forgot one of my favorites , but it's been a while. " Colrado Bulldog ". Gawd , they taste so good , and sneek up on you!
I like white Russians myself. A buddy of mine and I stayed late at the bar one night and put a twist on it. If you find a very well stocked bar give this a try, changes the taste to a really smooth chocolate milk.

Chocolate Vodka
Cream De Cacoa
Kahlua
Baileys
half n half.

Red's Apple or Angry Orchard is my non hard drink go to. Hard drinks I tend to go with Long Islands most of the time. Sweet Tea Vodka and lemonade is another favorite. I guess Vodka drinks are where its at for me.

Post a reply to: Your favorite alcoholic beverage?

The Latest