Your Vital Name

PEPE001
3/25/2015 6:55pm
It's related to my Last name my Buddies called me PEPE and I added the 001 because PEPE is usually not available often.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
3/25/2015 6:58pm
I'm obviously a bowler from Massachusetts

The Shop

Mit12
3/25/2015 7:08pm
Back in 82 i was racing at Saddleback after the first moto Goat Brekers dad came over and congradulated me on the win and called me Mit12. It stuck. It is my name backwards with my racing number.
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
3/25/2015 7:19pm

Mine is pretty obvious of course. In another thread I noticed someone calling another member dipshit. It didn't matter what they guy posted, he was always called dipshit. I thought these guys are harsh! Finally I realized there is a member named dipshit. Are we supposed to change our member names to what we are called? If so my new one will be fuckingidiotdouchebag
harescrambled
Fantasy
1942nd
3/25/2015 7:32pm
Mind's obvious too...I'm a harescrambler, and someone told me that my brains must be scrambled for racing at my age. So I combined the two and got harescrambled.
roughneck
3/25/2015 9:35pm
Mine came from the name of a boat I use to run for years in Alaska..the F/V Roughneck..

Im still a Captain in Alaska but the Boat I run is called the Alaskan Enterprise...kind of a long name for here..no sence switching now..lol
3/25/2015 9:43pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2015 11:40pm
FLmxer wrote:
I'm obviously a bowler from Massachusetts
Bro you already used that joke! Come on!

My name? Truthfully, I don't really blitz whoops. Wha? you're probably saying. But no lie.

I'm a fan of wordplay. That's it.

I wasn't even really planning on having any kind of posting career, but then I thought of the name and I just had to sign up to all the moto sites with it. And y'know, since sign-up here I don't think anyone's brought up my name. On Vurb and Racer-X I got comments on it within the first couple weeks. Kinda disappointed, Vital.
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
3/25/2015 9:59pm
FLmxer wrote:
Obviously I'm a tuba player from Kansas
ding
I thought I might have but I wasn't sure either so I said hey no one cares or even would if I did. Lol it was just a bump for a cool thread really. Good times.
VilloFan951
3/25/2015 10:02pm
Mine is self explanatory but to be honest i had another account and forgot all the log in info so I made this one lol
Rick M.
3/25/2015 10:04pm
First name is Rick. My last name starts with an M. Didn't really see why I, or anyone else would follow a different protocol.
3/25/2015 10:18pm
One night my girlfriend told me I had a awesome Johnson. My buddies and I laughed about it for a while. When I registered here that was the first thing that came to mind and I ran with it.
3/25/2015 11:28pm
Rick M. wrote:
First name is Rick. My last name starts with an M. Didn't really see why I, or anyone else would follow a different protocol.
I guess if you were a solo artist you would use your name and not a cool made-up name like...uh...

the only one I can think of off the top is St. Vincent...

ok,
Marilyn Manson
Howlin Wolf
Chamillionaire
Coolio
Pitbull
Beyonce

Like, hello. You'd be way cooler, man. A guy named Rick M. could be the hippest hombre in the world, but I'd give that title away much more confidently to a guy called Coolio.
3/25/2015 11:38pm
FLmxer wrote:
Obviously I'm a tuba player from Kansas
ding
FLmxer wrote:
I thought I might have but I wasn't sure either so I said hey no one cares or even would if I did. Lol it was...
I thought I might have but I wasn't sure either so I said hey no one cares or even would if I did. Lol it was just a bump for a cool thread really. Good times.
I know you thought you could get away with it dude, you don't have to tell me.

They never learn...
MudPup545
3/25/2015 11:50pm
In 1999 I was on a guided trail ride in Tennessee. I think I hit just about every mud hole in sight. The guide said he had never seen anyone ever get so muddy before. Like I was a puppy playing in a mudhole. So...."Mud Pup" was given to me that day. The 545 is my last three of my AMA number.
3/26/2015 12:26am
i made the mistake of growing up on ktms. then changed to yamaha about the time they sorted their handling issues out. lol.
wanglimp
3/26/2015 5:17am
When I was 14 I was an austin powers fan, in that movie there is a scene where they call what looks like a dick on a radar many things, one of them was WANG! My immature ass thought that was the finniest one. I was also a big fan of Limp Bizkit. Somehow I combined the two because I thought it was funny. I have used WaNgLiMp ever since.
Uncle Tony
3/26/2015 6:41am
wanglimp wrote:
When I was 14 I was an austin powers fan, in that movie there is a scene where they call what looks like a dick on...
When I was 14 I was an austin powers fan, in that movie there is a scene where they call what looks like a dick on a radar many things, one of them was WANG! My immature ass thought that was the finniest one. I was also a big fan of Limp Bizkit. Somehow I combined the two because I thought it was funny. I have used WaNgLiMp ever since.
Thanks for explaining that wanglimp, your name always fascinated me, I kinda felt bad for you, I thought you were a young guy with E.D.
wanglimp
3/26/2015 7:01am
wanglimp wrote:
When I was 14 I was an austin powers fan, in that movie there is a scene where they call what looks like a dick on...
Uncle Tony wrote:
Thanks for explaining that wanglimp, your name always fascinated me, I kinda felt bad for you, I thought you were a young guy with E.D.
I tell you what, I used to get a lot of attention on the old AOL chat rooms. The ones that a teenager probably shouldn't have been involved in, ones that led to my eventual permanent banishment from ever using AOL....
Uncle Tony
3/26/2015 7:06am
wanglimp wrote:
Uncle Tony wrote:
wanglimp wrote:
I tell you what, I used to get a lot of attention on the old AOL chat rooms. The ones that a teenager probably shouldn't have...
I tell you what, I used to get a lot of attention on the old AOL chat rooms. The ones that a teenager probably shouldn't have been involved in, ones that led to my eventual permanent banishment from ever using AOL....
A little tid bit, the radar operater who said wang is Clint Howard, brother of famous movie director Ron Howard
Crossup
3/26/2015 7:31am
First old school freestyle trick I did without crashing. (Could have went with Kickout, but Tabletop was out, unless it went Tabletop Wad-up) Whistling
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
3/26/2015 7:48am
One night my girlfriend told me I had a awesome Johnson. My buddies and I laughed about it for a while. When I registered here that...
One night my girlfriend told me I had a awesome Johnson. My buddies and I laughed about it for a while. When I registered here that was the first thing that came to mind and I ran with it.
Well I see your point here as I was thinking of going the same route. But I thought if I used "you are humongous!" People would think I was fat.
3/26/2015 7:59am
It's a combo name.
I grew up with three brothers. None of us had the name Jake, but my dad, looking for the easy way to get one of us to do something for him would always yell out "Jake I need you to come over here" or "Jake, hand me that tool" that way he didn't have to use our individual names which he usually messed up anyway. We all knew that when he said "Jake" he was talking to us.

The 48 came from the first race number given to me that I raced under. And you may recognize where it came from:

GD2
Fantasy
815th
3/26/2015 8:01am
First initial last initial and my old football #. Not sure why I use my football number instead of my moto number! but whatever Tongue .

Post a reply to: Your Vital Name

The Latest