Yorba Linda Plane Crash-Question for those who live in that area?

RACERX69
Edited Date/Time 2/8/2019 12:08pm
It’s sometimes hard to get accurate info from media reports, but were there thunderstorms in the Yorba Linda area on Super Bowl Sunday during the time of the accident? It’s somewhat unusual for a plane to fall from the sky in pieces...unless the pilot became disoriented in the clouds and over stressed the airframe attempting to regain control. Have only heard one report of storms, which could easily explain why the plane had an in-flight break up.
|
newmann
2/7/2019 5:42am

Larue Tactical sticker on neighbors car window...Smile God Bless Our Troops, Especially Our Snipers!

RACERX69
2/7/2019 7:39am Edited Date/Time 2/7/2019 7:45am
Thanks Newman. The skies certainly look ominus. Curious if it was just a rain storm or if there was convective activity involved as well. Another possibility would be that he may have iced up while in the clouds. Anyway, pretty unusual crash, especially given the info that's being reported on the pilot. Fake id's, name changes, fake police badges, false claims of being a Marine, etc..

The Shop

peelout
2/7/2019 8:27am
sad deal man, when i first read about it i thought of the Breaking Bad episode. not trying to make light of this horrible situation, just was almost identical.
jeffro503
2/7/2019 4:51pm
Jimmy638 wrote:
[embed][/embed]
What the hell? The accident is something horrible to hear , but it seems like this guy had an alias name / ID and the police have no record of him ever being an officer? This will be interesting to follow up on , got me curious.
Sprew
2/7/2019 9:20pm
It had been raining, hard at times. Crash was a couple miles from my house but I was at my shop in Anaheim. Kids told me about it when I got home. The previous couple of days had some pretty close lightening strikes.
In the 80’s a private plane and an aero Mexico plane collided on the other side of Buena Park. That was carnage. Took out a good chunk of the neighborhood.
2/7/2019 11:02pm
I was thinking lightning too because of the way it broke apart in the air........but........ now that there's a very mysterious new spin on this guy you never know. If he supposedly died years ago, living under an alias. and hiding from something, who knows what caused this plane to break apart? Could someone who's been after him possibly plant an explosive in his plane? Planes don't just come apart like this so it's gotta be lighting or foul play....

Really gotta wonder what he was hiding from all these years behind the fake identity. I'm sure the media will unravel it soon.

"Pastini's daughter also told NBC4 Monday that the pilot was born under a different name, Jordan Isaacson. She said he was an experienced pilot and a popular businessman who lived in Nevada. She said he also owned a sushi restaurant, a tree farm in Oregon and also has a twin brother. "

Post a reply to: Yorba Linda Plane Crash-Question for those who live in that area?

The Latest